The 707th Special Mission Battalion is a characters features in Crossfire.
The 707th Special Mission Battalion is the elite Special Forces unit in the Republic of Korea Army Special Warfare Command. The battalion's nickname is 'White Tiger.'
The unit also has a small number of female special forces operatives. They are used in counter-terror operations where the presence of a woman is not seen as a threat to a terrorist.
The BL 707 seems to be a commando and the GR 707, like an improved version of S.W.A.T.
In CF Korean, they have Korean voices instead of English one, which is rather cool, consider that English voices can be quite boring sometimes , while in CF Vietnam they're using the default English one for unknown reason , although the "Korea" sound is exist in game files.
- CF Vietnam - available in Black Market (named Delta)
- CF Korea - available in Item Shop
- CF Japan - available in coupon (named T.C.T)
- CF Russia
- In the official website of CF PH, 707 was featured as one of the characters available in the game however, the character is still not available in the PH version of the game up to this time.
- The Korean voice of 707 contains some "Easter Eggs" - on the 7th kill out of the 8 kill combo, BL 707 will say "Beullaeg Liseuteu!", which is Black List and GR 707 will say "Geullobeol Liseukeu!", which is Global Risk, on the 8th kill out of the 8 kill combo, they will shout "CROSSFIRE!!!" This was carried over to Super Soldiers kill sounds.
- When promote for this character before update, CF Vietnam use the render pictures of Flying Tigers.
- So far this is only character that's available only in four versions, which are CF Korea, CF Russia, CF Vietnam and CF Japan.
The 707's Korean voices can be used on any non-Korean characters by replacing them with the default "English" voices. Here are the files extracted from CF Korea: Korean voice
This link includes both Korean voice for 707 (male) and STAR (female), plus their Ghost voices (In Ghost Mode / Shadow Mode , Mutation Mode and its variants).