| The 9A-91 is one of the world’s smallest rifles. Made in Russia it is lightweight and can be used for fast combat deployment.|
- Weapon description
9A-91 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
9A-91 has a small yet compact design, allowing it to fire very fast along with high accuracy. Besides that, this weapon is also lightweight and has fast drawing / reloading time. The only downsize is that 9A-91 has a small magazine capacity (20 rounds, plus 60 in reverse), so it can easily run dry.
- Very fast rate of fire.
- High accuracy.
- Low to medium recoil.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Very fast reloading speed.
- Low amount of ammunition per magazine.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- The VSK-94 is a sniper rifle that based from this weapon.
- Ironically, the VSK-94 has the wrong ejection port that placed on the left side of the weapon. Meanwhile, the 9A-91 has the correct ejection port place.
- It shares same firing sound as MP5 & HK416C.
- In CF Vietnam and CF Russia, 9A-91 is one of the few banned weapons in public match - more often than not, the whole room will try to kick any 9A-91 users if they pull off a few kill streaks.
- This gun is the most hated gun in the entire Crossfire Brazil community.
- In CF Philippines, this gun has a high magazine capacity, with 20 rounds and 120 in reserve and it is sold in the Item Shop as a temporary eCoin weapon.