| The 9A-91 is one of the world’s smallest rifles. Made in Russia it is lightweight and can be used for fast combat deployment.|
- Weapon description
9A-91 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
9A-91 has a small yet compact design, allowing it to fire very fast along with high accuracy. Besides that, this weapon is also lightweight and has fast drawing and reloading time.
The only downsize is that 9A-91 has a small magazine capacity (20 rounds, plus 60 in reserve), so it can easily runs dry.
- Very fast rate of fire.
- High accuracy.
- Low to medium recoil.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Very fast reloading speed.
- Low amount of ammunition per magazine.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- The VSK-94 is a sniper rifle that based from this weapon.
- Ironically, the VSK-94 has the wrong ejection port that placed on the left side of the weapon. Meanwhile, the 9A-91 has the correct ejection port place.
- It shares same firing sound as MP5 & HK416C.
- In CF Vietnam and CF Russia, 9A-91 is one of the few banned weapons in public match - more often than not, the whole room will try to kick any 9A-91 users if they pull off a few kill streaks.
- Same thing goes in CF Brazil. This gun is the most hated gun in the entire community.
- CF Philippines is the only version that features the 9A-91 with a high magazine capacity, with 20 rounds and 120 in reserve. This gun was sold in the Item Shop as a temporary eCoin weapon.