| AK-12 is the newest derevative of the AK-47 series of assault rifles with a better recoil control.|
- In-game description
AK12 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
Overall, the AK12 is slightly better than the AK47. It has better recoil control, but it still has high recoil and strange spray pattern. If players have enough skill, they can perform headshots while shooting AK12 in full-auto mode.
It has lower damage compared to AK47 but has the same accuracy. The reloading speed is also slightly faster than the AK47.
This weapon can hold up to 30 rounds per magazine.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Can be bought by GP without rank requirements.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- Loud firing sound (less louder than AK47).
- High recoil (more stable than AK47).
- Bad spraying pattern.
- The AK12 model uses the experimental version of this weapon which was still on development on 2012. It was not until 2014 that AK-12 was officially in service
- In real life, AK12 used to be known as AK-200.
- Like M14EBR, this gun was supposed to feature a front grip, but this idea was latter scrapped. The beta model can still be found on CF Japan's Capsule preview image.
- The AK12-Ghetto re-introduced the front grip on the weapon's model.
- In CrossFire Vietnam, this weapon has ammo inconsistency glitch.
- This was the last assault rifle that designed and developed by Mikhail T. Kalashnikov. Vladimir Zlobin also took part in designing AK12.
- In real-life, there is a variant of AK12 called AK15, which is fed with 7.62×39mm. The only difference between them is their calibers & cartridges.