AK12-Ghetto is an assault rifle variant based from AK12 in CrossFire.
The newest derivative of Soviet/Russian AK-pattern series of assault rifle, now has been modified heavily to make it reliable in any combat situation.
This AK12's magazine capacity has been improved and configured with dual magazine style to make reloading process faster and convenient. It also fitted with a silencer, front grip, and three-round burst firing mode capability. It is also painted with graffiti style paint job.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Vietnam
- CF Indonesia
- CF Philippines
This AK12 variant is much better than the original. It has faster reloading speed, better accuracy and also lower firing noise.
It also able to swtich the firing mode between full automatic and triple-burst. But this weapon still suffers high recoil like the original weapon.
This weapon able to hold 35 rounds per magazine.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Low firing noise.
- Able to fire in triple-burst.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Bad spraying pattern.
Comparison to AK12
- Slightly more accurate.
- Slightly lower recoil
- Lower firing noise.
- Can be fired in triple-burst.
- Faster reloading speed.
- Higher ammo capacity per magazine.
- Same damage.
- Same weight.
- Slightly lower rate of fire on full automatic firing mode.
- In CrossFire China this gun shares the same firing sound as AK47-Silencer, not AK12-Silencer. This error was corrected in all other CrossFire versions.
- When fired in triple-burst mode, the firing speed is much faster than the full automatic one.
- AK-12 at Wikipedia.