Izhmash, Mikhail T. Kalashnikov
- "A highly-reliable rifle with a simple, yet solid, design. Delivers high damage, but with a strong recoil."
- ―CF NA Weapon Description
This weapon features excellent accuracy on the first few shots, a decent rate of fire and average weight. It also has the highest damage of all rifles and kills at 2-3 shots to the body and a 1 shot to the head at all ranges.
The AK-47 is useful for picking off enemies at long range with single shots. It is also strong in close combat, where inaccuracy after the first few shots doesn't matter much. A possible weak point is medium range, where recoil has to be controlled or players with weaker but more precise guns will have time to kill you.
- High damage for an assault rifle
- Highly accurate at long range
- Short reload time
- Fast firing rate (except AK47-Knife)
- Purchaseable by game points
- High recoil
- Very loud
- Low fire speed (only AK47-Knife)
Although rushing and camping can be effective strategies, (thanks to the AK-47's ability to be used as a spray weapon) it is generally far more effective with single-shoting. It is recommended that skilled or experienced players use the AK-47 or its variants because they will be able to utilize the AK-47 most effectively.
Also, AK-47 can be used effectively in all game modes.
|5 Meters||15 Meters||30 Meters|
|100 Meter Headshot||99|
|Reload Time||2.1 Seconds|
|Fire Rate||10 Rounds per Second|
|Damage Per Second||326.667|
|Time to Empty Mag||2.9 Seconds|
The basic variant of AK-47 without any extra attachments.
|AK47 Halloween (China)||AK47-Halloween (2013)||AK47-WCG (China)|
|AK47 Blue Pottery|
The variant of AK-47 that attached with a bayonet, to make it easier to do melee attack when running out of ammo.
The variant of AK-47 that attached with M2 Compound scope, to make it able to do scope zoom (some versions only) or optical zoom.
|AK47-Scope||AK47-Scope BS||AK47-Scope Red Dragon|
- The AK-47 is available on the ground in many Elimination maps (Alaska, Crossroads, etc.) along with the M4A1 and AWM.
- On real life, AK-47 also is an accurate weapon. what makes people think that it is not accurate is because of the rear sight position and short sight radius.
- The AK-47 has 29 variants.
- The AK-47 (including the variants) is good for nailing headshots, even in a far distance.
- AK47 (Disambiguation)
- AK47 Scope - Customized with optical zoom scope / red dot sight
- AK47 Knife - Customized with mounted knife for closed quarter combat
- AK47-S - Customized with Silencer for steath action