| Thanks to its low cost, simple design, and rugged quality the AK47 is used by many nations. However, its strong recoil makes it difficult to control.|
- Weapon description
AK47 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
The AK47 has high accuracy, high damage dealing, and medium rate of fire. So it makes this weapon is excellent and reliable in any combat situation.
Despite it's high damage and accuracy, this weapon suffers high recoil and produces very loud sound.
This weapon can hold up to 30 rounds per magazine.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Purchasable in Item Shop for GPs.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
Available in all CrossFire versions.
Tips and Tactics
- Learn to control the spray pattern.
Because this gun can deal a great amount of damage at short to mid range as long as players can spray properly.
- Rushing and camping can be effective strategies.
Thanks to the AK47's ability to be used as a spray weapon, it is generally far more effective with single-shoting.
- It is recommended for skilled or experienced players.
Because most of them are able to utilize the AK-47 effectively.
- Perform quick switch (by pressing Q)
When the recoil is too high and the accuracy loses do the quick switch, and then the crosshair size will be normal again. But be careful, switching weapon requires some time.
AK47 Knife is a modification of AK47 with an attached bayonet beneath the barrel for close combat.
AK47 Scope is a modification of AK47 with an attached red dot sight for optical zoom.
AK47 Silencer is a modification of AK47 which fitted with a silencer for stealth combat.
- There is a Soviet Union symbol that engraved near the pistol grip on the old model of AK47.
- Meanwhile, there are three skulls that engraved on the new model of AK47. It is easily seen on AK47-Silencer.
- And there are many wierd gibberish that can be found on the new model of AK47.
- The old AK47 is the one of few weapons that receive the new animations.
- But CrossFire China and Philippines didn't update the animation for some reasons, instead they use the new animation for the tournament variants of AK47.
- This gun is very popular in many official CrossFire tournaments alongside with the M4A1. Most attackers and back-up players choose it for firepower and accuracy.
- This weapon is available on the ground in many Elimination maps (Alaska, Crossroad, etc.).
- CF Vietnam is the only version that has nerfed AK47 with higher spray pattern and slow firing rate. Only few AK47s has original stats, included AK47-Phoenix (temporary version), all Scoped and Tournament variants. AK47 VIPs is also being nerfed here, but the stats is still superior than other nerfed variants.
- This gun have a slightly different firing sound in CF ID and CF PH (except VVIP variants, which is using normal AK47 sound in PH while it's using exclusive firing sound in CF ID).
- This firing sound also used to be in CF VN, as can be seen in some older clips, but it was changed later.