The AK-47 has high accuracy, high damage dealing, and medium rate of fire. So it makes this weapon is excellent and reliable in any combat situation.
Despite it's high damage and accuracy, this weapon suffers high recoil and produces very loud sound.
This weapon can hold up to 30 rounds per magazine.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Purchasable in item shop for GPs.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
AK-47 was designed by Mikhail T. Kalashnikov in 1941. At that time, the Soviets was impressed with the German's StG44. So they immediately set about developing an intermediate caliber automatic rifle of their own.
This weapon is fed with 7.62x39mm M43 cartridge that developed by the Soviets at that time. Until now, the AK-47 is produced by Kalashnikov Concern (formerly Izhmazh) in Russia and various others including Norinco.
Tips and Tactics
- Learn to control the spray pattern.
Because this gun can deal a great amount of damage at short to mid range as long as players can spray properly.
- Rushing and camping can be effective strategies.
Thanks to the AK-47's ability to be used as a spray weapon, it is generally far more effective with single-shoting.
- It is recommended that skilled or experienced players.
Because most of them are able to utilize the AK-47 effectively.
- Perform quick switch (by pressing Q)
When the recoil is too high and the accuracy loses do the quick switch, and then the crosshair size will be normal again. But be careful, switching weapon requires some time.
Because of the large amount of AK-47's variant, AK-47 variant is divided into 4 large variant groups. And there are :
AK-47-Knife is a modification of AK-47 with an attached bayonet beneath the barrel to able to do close combat after the weapon runs dry.
AK-47-Scope is a modification of AK-47 with an attached scope to make it able to do scope zoom or optical zoom.
AK-47-Silencer is a modification of AK-47 which fitted with a silencer to make it able to do stealth combat.
- There is a Soviet Union symbol that engraved near the pistol grip on the old model of AK-47.
- Meanwhile, there are three skulls that engraved on the new model of AK-47. It is easily seen on AK-47-Silencer.
- And there are many wierd gibberish that can be found on the new model of AK-47.
- The old AK-47 is the one of three weapons that receive the new animations.
- But CrossFire China didn't update the animation for some reasons, instead they use the new animation for the tournament variants of AK-47.
- This gun is very popular in many official CrossFire tournaments alongside with the M4A1. Most attackers and back-up players choose it for firepower and accuracy.
- This weapon is available on the ground in many Elimination maps (Alaska, Crossroad, etc.).
- In real life, AK-47 also is an accurate weapon. what makes people think that it is not accurate is because of the rear sight position and short sight radius.
- The AK-47 has 48 variants.
- AK-47 at Wikipedia.