AK-47 is an assault rifle that featured in CrossFire.
The AK-47 is able to hold 30 rounds of 7.62x39mm per magazine. It does high damage per hit but it suffers with high recoil, so spraying might be losses the accuracy. Basically, the accuracy of this weapon is excellent for the first shot and it become an advantage for the marksman. Overall, this weapon is a perfect choice in combat due strong damage and high accuracy.
Availablie in all CF version as GP item, some CF versions have no ranking restriction.
- Learn to control the spray pattern is very important, as this gun can deal a great amount of damage at short to mid range as long as players can spray properly.
- Although rushing and camping can be effective strategies, (thanks to the AK-47's ability to be used as a spray weapon) it is generally far more effective with single-shoting.
- It is recommended that skilled or experienced players use the AK-47 or its variants because they will be able to utilize the AK-47 most effectively.
|AK-47-Halloween 2013||AK-47-Blue Pottery||AK-47-St. Patrick's Day|
- Main article: AK-47-Knife
AK-47-Knife is a modification of AK-47 with an attached bayonet beneath the barrel to able to do close combat after the weapon runs dry.
- Main article: AK-47-Scope
AK-47-Scope is a modification of AK-47 with an attached scope to make it able to do scope zoom or optical zoom.
|AK-47-Scope||AK-47-Scope Black Stripes||AK-47-Scope Red Dragon|
- Main article: AK-47-Silencer
AK-47-Silencer is a modification of AK-47 which fitted with a silencer to make it able to do stealth combat.
|AK-47-S Black Dragon||AK-47-S Rusty Gold Skull|
|AK-47-S Sakura||AK-47-S Perfect Silver|
- This gun is very popular in official CF tournaments, alongside M4A1 - most attackers and back-up players choose it for firepower and accuracy (burst shot).
- The AK-47 is available on the ground in many Elimination maps (Alaska, Crossroads, etc.) along with the M4A1 and AWM.
- In real life, AK-47 also is an accurate weapon. what makes people think that it is not accurate is because of the rear sight position and short sight radius.
- The AK-47 (including the variants) is good for nailing headshots, even in a far distance.