| Thanks to its low cost, simple design, and rugged quality the AK-47 is used by many nations. However, its strong recoil makes it difficult to control.|
- Weapon description
AK-47 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
The AK-47 has high accuracy, high damage dealing, and medium rate of fire. So it makes this weapon is excellent and reliable in any combat situation.
Despite it's high damage and accuracy, this weapon suffers high recoil and produces very loud sound.
This weapon can hold up to 30 rounds per magazine.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Purchasable in item shop for GPs.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
Available in all CrossFire version.
Tips and Tactics
- Learn to control the spray pattern.
Because this gun can deal a great amount of damage at short to mid range as long as players can spray properly.
- Rushing and camping can be effective strategies.
Thanks to the AK-47's ability to be used as a spray weapon, it is generally far more effective with single-shoting.
- It is recommended that skilled or experienced players.
Because most of them are able to utilize the AK-47 effectively.
- Perform quick switch (by pressing Q)
When the recoil is too high and the accuracy loses do the quick switch, and then the crosshair size will be normal again. But be careful, switching weapon requires some time.
AK-47-Knife is a modification of AK-47 with an attached bayonet beneath the barrel to able to do close combat after the weapon runs dry.
AK-47-Scope is a modification of AK-47 with an attached scope to make it able to do scope zoom or optical zoom.
AK-47-Silencer is a modification of AK-47 which fitted with a silencer to make it able to do stealth combat.
- Currently, AK-47 has 50 variants.
- There is a Soviet Union symbol that engraved near the pistol grip on the old model of AK-47.
- Meanwhile, there are three skulls that engraved on the new model of AK-47. It is easily seen on AK-47-Silencer.
- And there are many wierd gibberish that can be found on the new model of AK-47.
- The old AK-47 is the one of three weapons that receive the new animations.
- But CrossFire China didn't update the animation for some reasons, instead they use the new animation for the tournament variants of AK-47.
- This gun is very popular in many official CrossFire tournaments alongside with the M4A1. Most attackers and back-up players choose it for firepower and accuracy.
- This weapon is available on the ground in many Elimination maps (Alaska, Crossroad, etc.).