| This gold-plated edition of the AK-47 comes with an increased ammo capacity.|
- Weapon description
This is a gold-plated AK-47 that is able to hold more ammunitions per magazine. It's slightly more accurate and powerful compared to the original counterpart.
This weapon has an accuracy improvement, but the improvement come along with higher recoil.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
Lenovo Promotional Item
Main Article : AK47-Gold (Lenovo)
Chinese Crossfire also released the Lenovo version of AK47-Gold. It become a promotional item between Tencent and Lenovo when the player purchased a Lenovo laptops.
- This is the very first Gold weapon ever created in CrossFire.
- In CF Vietnam, there are two variants of the AK47-Gold: Temporary and Permanent.
- The permanent variant was only featured for a short time during the beta Capsule Shop, and the temp AK47-Gold can only be redeemed through Coupon for 90 days.
- After the December 2015 updated, it has been replaced by SCAR Heavy Red Dragon, made it disappeared completely.
- The permanent AK47 Gold was available briefly on Casino Royal, and 7th Anniversary event in 2015 permits everyone whose account created in 2008 to obtain this gun permanently if they gain 2015 EXP during the event period. Nowadays, AK47-Gold can still be obtained permanently during events that allow players to select permanent Black Market prize.
- In CF Philippines, AK47-Gold is only obtainable as an event prize.
- It was later made available as one of the obtainable weapons in some cash spending events but only temporary.
- This weapon was added as a prize in Challenge Mode in CF Europe, but for unknown reasons it was removed, alongside P90-Camo and Winchester-Scope. Now this weapon has came back as a permanent coupon weapon.
- In CF Indonesia, since the new AK47 animation came, this weapon has a bit misalignment on the animation (where the hand doesn't grab the weapon properly.)