Differently from all other weapons, AK47 Royal Guard has its appearance change based on the level it's on, and it has a total of 4 form (Although the first one, which is basic AK47 model is unusable). The last form of this gun features a design similar to DE El-Dorado, with special effects on its body akin to the Beast Red Eye found on the VIP variant.
- Obtainable and upgradable for free
- Greatly improved stats over the regular AK47-Knife
- Non-VIP weapons, thus will drop upon getting killed
- Requires farming MPs to fully upgrade, time consuming.
- CF China
Upgrade & Phase
|Name||Level||+EXP||Ammo||Bayonet||Fast Switch||Fast Reload||Spare mag||Materials||Total|
|AK47-Knife Honor Guard||6||50%||34||√||x||x||2||70||200|
|AK47-Knife Royal Guard||10||100%||35||√||√||√||4||150||680|
- Judging by the final phase of this weapon's design, it looks similar to Desert Eagle-El Dorado's design with a light core on both weapons; however, the AK-47 has rolling wheels as long as when you're holding the weapon while the DE only has ones rolling when reloading.
- The basic phase of this weapon is the gift from system. But system also forces player upgrade to Phase 1 in tutorial guide so we can't see it.