The AK47-Knife Transformer is similar to the AK47-Beast in terms of stats. However the AK Transformer features a faster bayonet stab than the AK Beast, and has a special melee ability called "Charge Shot".
Unlike other VVIP weapons, this weapon features two-color effect roaming around its body. At first, the color of the body effect is blue. Then, after a few seconds, it turns into red (somehow charging itself). When the charge meter is full, the player can now shoot a "Charge Shot" by pressing right click. This beam has the same range as the bayonet stab, but it is a guaranteed one hit kill, and is even faster to perform than the stab.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Japan
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Español
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- Kill/Death Save option.
- Special melee attack.
- Charge Shot (when fully charged and rifle body turns to red).
- Enable/disable special melee attack (can be configured in the storage).
- CrossFire Indonesia is the only version that uses the original AK47-Beast sound for this gun.
- This is the first VVIP weapon to feature 2 different Secondary attacks at different times. Previously, a couple of weapons had 2 different Secondary features, but they were toggled together due to usage of same button (i.e optical zoom scope + burst shot on XM8 / G11).
- On its release, the AK-47 Knife Transformer featured an unique "sprinting" ability (double tap W to run faster, but cannot attack). This was later scrapped for unknown reason, but it's presumable that it could disrupt gameplay balance if a full VVIP team equip this gun and use it to rush key point location before their opponents have the chance to.
- A lot of people wonder why Tencent bothers adding another VVIP AK47 instead of updating the Beast variant - this is actually normal because the original AK47 Beast came from CF Indonesia, so Tencent cannot modify it without permission. Their solution of adding a new AK47 VVIP is much easier, plus, it can please the majority of players who wanted a "blue" AK47 VVIP instead of "red" (even though this gun has red eye most of the time due to its impact shot).