AN94-Spaceship, similar to AN94-Arnuvo, this weapon has a futuristic, one-of-a-kind design with white-yellow color scheme skin, plus it comes equipped with a mounted knife. It also has 35 rounds magazine (+5) and enhanced draw/reload speed, making it superior against all other AN94 variants.
This is the first AN94 variant that has melee attack as secondary function, up to 3 strikes (same with AK47-Knife Born Beast and M4A1-S Prism Beast) if RMB is held down. It's also part of the Anti-Zombie WS and features an energy bar in PvE - when it's charged, pressing "1" will transform the AN94-Spaceship into a giant turret with 4 barrels.
While in this mode, players cannot move but they can rotate the gun fully 360 degrees. Also the rate of fire, accuracy, and damage are all improved. The turret mode has 400 rounds capacity, when emptied it automatically switched back to its normal mode.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Very fast drawing speed.
- Very fast reloading speed.
- Has a usable bayonet.
- 100% Wallbang.
- Easily runs dry.
- Very high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Tremendous magazine capacity.
- Very high rate of fire.
- Requires some time to change to turret mode, vice versa.
- Unable to move when using turret mode.
- Needs to recharge the energy bar, even when the ammo isn't emptied.
- +2 ammo for all equipped Assault Rifles.
- Special attack (Hold RMB to do 3-strikes combo).
- Turret Mode (PvE, press V or 1 when the energy bar is full).
- Ammo refill for each successful headshot.
- 200% EXP bonus (owner).
- 30% EXP bonus (everyone).
- 20% GP bonus (everyone).
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- By the appearance of the AN94-Spaceship, AN-94 & other variants now has been updated worldwide as nowadays, more over-powered weapons are kept being updated.
- This is the very first non-VVIP Sniper Rifle to feature ammo refill for successful headshot, which is only found in Sniper Rifle counterparts.
- Despite having such effect, many players misunderstand the effect as they believe this effect can only be implemented by equipping VVIP Sniper Rifles in the bags.
- Unlike other Anti-Zombie Weapons, if you quit turret mode before the ammo runs out, the charge bar will still reset, and you'll have to wait for the next time.
- The guy who named this gun with "Galaxy" in CF Vietnam had the idea from Galaxy smartphone series of Samsung, when Samsung and SmileGate are also from Korea.