AR-15 is a kind of assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
This weapon is good in any situation, because it has good firing rate and firepower. It also has a medium recoil and narrow bullet grouping.
And this weapon is able to hold 30-rounds per magazine.
- Medium damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Standard ammo capacity.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Korea
- In CrossFire Vietnam, the weapon description says that this weapon is based on the M16 rifle, which is not true.
- In CrossFire Vietnam, this weapon has the ammo inconsistency, which is 30/60 in normal modes and 30/90 in Mutation mode and variants.
- The model of the gun in game is not actually a real AR-15, as the gun appears to be a modified Sporter AR-15 (changed hand-guard, picatinny set-up, different stock, able to use 30-round mag) but it lacks of a button to the right rear, which is used as the third solution to close the gun's bolt. The barrel (not included muzzle brake) also appears to be alike the Vietnam-era AR-15.
- The real AR-15 is actually in semi-automatic only.
- AR-15 actually was produced by ArmaLite, and it's the basis for the M16 rifle family. Due to financial issues the ArmaLite sold AR-15 to Colt. After a few modifications, most notably is the fully automatic firing mode, Colt released M16 from the AR-15.
- AR-15 at Wikipedia.