AR-15 is an assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
This weapon is good in any situation, because it has good firing rate and firepower. It also has a medium recoil and narrow bullet grouping.
And this weapon is able to hold 30-rounds per magazine.
- Medium damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Standard ammo capacity.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Korea
- The ArmaLite AR-15 is a civilian rifle chambered in .223 Remington, and is the base design for the Colt M16 and M4A1 military assault rifles chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO. Back in the 1960's ArmaLite sold the AR-15 design to Colt, and that company in-turn produced AR-15 style select-fire rifles for the US Military.
- The real life AR-15 is available in semi-automatic only and is extremely popular with the American civilian gun market.
- The model of the gun in game is not actually a real AR-15, as the gun appears to be a modified Sporter AR-15 (changed hand-guard, picatinny set-up, different stock, able to use 30-round mag) but it lacks of a button to the right rear, which is used as the third solution to close the gun's bolt. The barrel (not included muzzle brake) also appears to be alike the Vietnam War-era AR-15.
- In CrossFire Vietnam, the weapon description says that this weapon is based on the M16 rifle, which is not true (as it is actually the opposite).
- In CF VN, this weapon has the ammo inconsistency, which is 30/60 in normal modes and 30/90 in Mutation mode and variants.
- AR-15 at Wikipedia.