The skin of this weapon features white, red and black color scheme on its body. Unlike the Desert Eagle-Canadian however, AWM Invictus doesn't feature ammo cap upgrade, it has the basic 5 rounds capacity (30 in reverse).
- High damage dealing
- Very high accuracy
- Low magazine capacity (Standard AWM magazine capacity)
- Long reload time
- Mediocre bolt-cycling time
AWM-Invictus is a skin designed by community member: -QueeN* from CrossFire North America, as part of the Show Your Skin contest.
- CF North America
- No other versions yet.
- It is the third user-made skin in the game, following the M66-Gold Carving & Desert Eagle-Canadian.
- It's also the very first user-made primary weapon.
- This is the second of three weapons from the Show Your Skin contest to be added onto the game. It was followed by the M14 EBR-Prime later on.
- This skin has been fitted onto the new AWM-A model (with a longer scope and folded down bipod) rather than the classic AWM model.
- The creator of this skin took inspiration from the AWP-Asiimov from CS:GO.
- Due to its value as a community-made item, the price per crate for this gun is significantly more expensive than other GP crates in CF North America (5000 vs. 2000).