| A high-caliber weapon that uses .44 magnum revolver rounds with 6 shots per clip. It has strong firing power.|
- Weapon description
Anaconda is the main competitor of Desert Eagle in the game. Its firepower surpasses the Desert Eagle's damage, but it fires slower than the Desert Eagle. Anaconda holds 6 rounds per cylinder (24 or 30 rounds in reserve). The drawing and reloading speed is fast, saving precious seconds for combat.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Slow firing speed.
- High recoil.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- CrossFire's Anaconda uses the longest barrel variant which is 8 inches (203mm).
- It's illogical for the other variants of Anaconda which has more ammo than the original variant but still uses a 6-shot cylinder, notably this can be seen in first person when reloading. This is because their texture (including the cylinder) is a re-skin of the original 6-shot Anaconda variant.
- In CrossFire Vietnam, the Anaconda's firing sound is different than the other versions.
- It is probably the earlier version of this weapon's firing sound.
- In reality, the Desert Eagle can be reloaded faster than the Anaconda, due to it using magazines. And the Desert Eagle should be more powerful due to its .50AE cartridges, while the Anaconda uses weaker .44 Magnum rounds. However, this should be for balancing.
- The Colt Anaconda is basically an enlarged version of the Colt Python. The Anaconda's larger size is needed for its bigger .44 Magnum cartridges, over the Python's smaller .357 Magnum.