Barrett M82A1-Iron Shark is a VVIP sniper rifle variant of Barrett M82A1.
This sniper rifle features a new shiny red metal skin with a shark-plated design. Once again, it shares VVIP perks with AWM-Infernal Dragon and Barrett M82A1-Born Beast, but with a few additional ones.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Español
- Lazer Pointer: (aka Lazer Sight Available) (can be changed/customized at the inventory, either to enable or disable this feature): point the center of the crosshair.
- Ammo refill for each successful headshots (aka Headshots return a bullet to your clip).
- +2 bullets for every sniper owned (aka All sniper's in bags gain extra ammo).
- Pistol support (aka Sniper's Aim): +1 ammo for all pistols on bags (Does not stack)
- Earn Achievement much faster (aka Achievement EXP rate increased by 100%).
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
Just like AWM-Infernal Dragon and Barrett M82A1-Born Beast, this Barrett M82A1 variant will refill ammunition when doing headshots with any weapons, as long the it is equipped. Each type of weapons has its own percentage for ammo refill:
- Rifles: 2 bullets of the mag.
- Snipers: 1 bullet of the cartridge.
- Shotguns: 1 of shells/mag.
- SMGs: 3 bullets of the mag.
- Pistols: 1 bullet of the clip.
- MGs: 8 bullets of the mag/belt.
It also works in Zombie Mode games, which can be useful, due the fact it is fairly easy to headshot zombies.
- This is the third VVIP sniper rifle released. The first one being the AWM-Infernal Dragon and Barrett M82A1-Born Beast.
- It is also the second VVIP Barrett sniper rifle variant next to the Born Beast.
- This is the first VVIP gun to feature TWO ammo bonus perks, likely intended to support Sniper players in normal mode (not Sniper Only room). To balance this, the Pistol Support perk does not stack, meaning players can't equip 7 Barrett-IS to get +7 rounds on Pistol - they will only get +1 (But it still stacks with Desert Eagle-Born Beast perks.)
- This effect has been changed to allow stacking in the mobile version, probably to entice players into spinning the VVIP Giftbox more. As a result, it's possible to get up to +15 pistol ammo buff for your favorite sidearm (Since CF Mobile has 8 bags in total).
- In CF Philippines and CF North America, the +1 pistol ammo perk is listed as "Sniper's Aim", which can be confusing at first since it doesn't reflect the perk's meaning at all.
- This is the very first VVIP gun to have a name of a fish.
- This gun features slightly faster ROF, reload and draw speed, therefore making it the proper Barrett M82A1 variant so far. However, it has the classic recoil (which the gun swings back heavily).
- There's a glitch with Barrett M82A1-Iron Shark that caused all weapons to display yellow ammo count ingame, regardless of whether players have other VVIP guns or not (This also applies to Shotgun, which don't have a VVIP variant now), but players won't get ammo boost. This glitch has been fixed in recent patches in CF Vietnam.
- In CF Vietnam, this is the first VVIP weapon to not feature a day-1 discount. Instead, the sale comes one day later on the Web Mall - normal players get 10% discount while players already owning VVIP weapons get 20% discount, and both will get Barrett IS along with 30d Desert Eagle-Scope Flying Dragon and Brick Ultimate Gold.
- It was later announced that users who bought the Barrett M82A1-Iron Shark prior to the (edited) sale announcement will also receive sale promote bonus. To make up for the 10 / 20% discount loss, these users are compensated with 7d Desert Eagle-Born Beast.
- CF Brazil named this gun is Nebula, but the promotion image and BagIcon is still "Mira Laser" (Laser Sight).
- Upon buying this gun in CF Philippines at a discounted price (1,990 eCoins), players will receive 15 Winter Wyvern lotto spins.