Barrett M82A1 - Flying Dragon is a sniper rifle variant of Barrett M82A1 featured in CrossFire.
It features a third-generation Royal-D skin (Royal-D 3) and looks a bit better than Legend Dragon variant due to the skin being fully made. This gun still features a standard 10-round magazine (30 in reverse) with enhanced reload speed and slightly lighter weight.
It is available in the Black Market on most versions while in CF China, it is available in the Item Shop.
- CF North America
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Korea
- CF Europe
- CF Español
- Unlike the Royal and Legend Dragon variant, CF Vietnam charges more for Flying Dragon crates (12 Vcoin / crate instead of 10). This could be because Flying Dragon weapons have high quality texture and sparkling effects.
- CF Vietnam named this gun Barrett M99 Chaos Dragon, just like the original Barrett misspelled. Despite this, advertising still say it's Barrett M82A1 Chaos Dragon. Interestingly enough, the texture file actually corrected this and call it M82A1, since the error was made on Royal Dragon and Legend Dragon variant.
- This is the best Barrett variant so far in CF Indonesia due to faster reload, drawing, and bolt cyling time even slightly beat this variant among all CF version (but still didn't match for the Barrett Born Beast) probably because this gun along with DE-S Furious Dragon meant to celebrate 5th CF Indonesia anniversary but this gun still packs the low damage on Mutation Mode/HM/HMX.
- This gun is very hard to win in CF Indonesia, many players spin 300 capsules and already wins 3 DE-S Furious Dragon still doesn't get sign of winning this gun.
- In CF Philippines, this gun is named 'Bakunawa', a dragon deity in Philippine mythology which is believed to be the cause of eclipses.
- Its BagIcon image and in third-person view shows that it uses the M82A1's new model, with a slightly longer barrel and smaller muzzle. However in-game, it still uses the model of the stock variant. This also applies to the Ultimate Goldsmith variant but only in third-person view.