- CF China: Survival Mode.
This mode is basically a large-scale version of Free for All (Solo) and Team Deathmatch (Duo/Squad), players will be thrown into a large battlefield with only their Fist and Furious Kick as Melee weapon, and they must run around acquiring weapons, equipment to survive and battle it out. An Electric Ring will appear at the start of the round and shrink down after a set period of time, restricting play field and damaging players outside of its radius. Also marked on the maps are the occasion Red Zone, which will eventually be attacked by Airstrike and damage/kill off any unlucky players caught within the blast.
Similar to Zombie Mode, players are able to self-heal using Food and Medkit Items, and in Team Mode, players can revive teammates. Death is permanent in Solo however.
There are three options to choose from when checking the mode's menu, these includes:
- Solo Queue: Last Man Standing by yourself, no squads, up to forty players maximum.
- Squad Queue: Last Squad standing, queue up with your friends against other squads.
- Team Battle: Two teams of fifteen players trying to eliminate their opposition.
- This is obviously based on the popular genre of games by the same name, seeing it has grown ever more popular as of 2017 (with the release of PUBG specifically), leading to various clones and/or games adding battle royale as a game mode.
- It should be noted that in this case, since Bluehole Studios (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS) and Tencent are partners (they own PUBG's publishing rights in China), it was to be expected they would include it in CrossFire, as crazy as it sounds.
- Due to the release of the second map, the limit in the amount of players which can play within this mode has increased from 30 to 50 players.