The Beretta AR-70 is an assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
Beretta AR-70 is a decent weapon with near-perfect accuracy compared to most other rifles in its group.
This rifle is painted in green in the game despite the Italian military originally carries the standard-painted one.
The gun is unable to spray friendly at long range as the recoil recovery is longer compared to the M4A1 and SCAR Light. However, awards the player for learning its recoil pattern by allowing the user to spray accurately at medium and close range and stay on target.
This coupled with its decent firepower, makes it a decently balanced rifle that isn't underpowered nor overpowered. However, unable to 1-hit headshot on enemies with bulletproof helmet at mid-to-long range.
The spray pattern, like the AK-47, the AR-70 features a predictable recoil that will move about 30 degrees from the top blossom of the recoil, making the gun outstanding for medium range combat.
- Decent damage.
- Heavy but predictable recoil.
- As light as other standard rifles.
- Very accurate.
- Slow drawing time. Not only slow, the way the character cocks the rifle also blocks your point of view.
- Slow reloading time. Try to find some cover when reloading.
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
CF Southeast Asia
- CF Korea
- In CF Indonesia, Beretta AR-70 is incorrectly described as a rifle manufactured by SIG, not Pietro Beretta instead.
- The reloading animation of this gun is a bit weird. Logically, you don't need to toss the empty magazine backward when reloading in the middle of the fight or you'll get shot before you finished reloading. It was possibly added just to lengthen its reload time to balance with the other guns.