Beretta M93R is a fully automatic machine pistol that in CrossFire.
Beretta M93R is a full automatic pistol, so it can be fired like a submachine gun. It deals average-low damage and have average accuracy. Due it's firing speed and low ammunition capacity, spraying with this gun is not recommended.
- Average accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Moderate-low damage.
- Damage decreased over range.
- Slow reloading time.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF Europe
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Español
- CF Brazil
- Beretta M93R was the first fully automatic pistol in CrossFire.
- The word "R" stands for "Raffica", which means "Burst" in Italian. Therefore, the real Beretta M93R fires three-round bursts. It should also have a 20-round magazine instead the 15-round one.
- Upon released in CF RU, Beretta M93R could only shoot semi-automatic. It was fixed in an early patch.
- So far, Indonesian Crossfire is the only CrossFire version that sold Beretta M93R as a very cheap GP item and without any rank restriction.
- This is the first secondary gun that's held by two hands (player characters grab the front grip with his left hand), followed by MAC-10. Despite this, the accuracy of both guns are very poor.