| "The Nano Grenade can only be used in Mutation mode. It's more destructive than a standard fragmentation grenade and especially harms mutants."|
- Weapon description
Bio Grenades are only for Mutation Mode for attacking mutants because of its high massive damage. It can do 500 damage per attack for a mutant and can rack up to 1000 damage credit. It features a black skin with orange stripes at the top and at the bottom with a skull at the center.
In all CrossFire versions, Bio Grenade can be obtained by Supply Crates in Mutation Mode & variants (except CF Vietnam) or it can be purchased in the Item Shop.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- This varies on what mutant it hits, but takes a considerable amount of health out of the mutants, up to a max of 1000.
- In CF Vietnam, due to a client glitch, this grenade cannot be used in Hero Mode. If you equip it, it simply won't be available when you start the match.
- Also in CF Vietnam, you can't pick up this grenade from Supply Box in Mutation Mode & variants, the Heart Grenade is in its place instead. This has been complained many times by players because the Heart Grenade is simply ridiculous and useless in Mutation Mode.
- In CF China, there's a glitch that players can using this grenade in normal modes.(Have been repaired now)
Video Preview of bug:https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17299763/