This weapon featured two extra blades attached to the center of each brass knuckle. These additional blades increase the attack range greatly, allowing players to take down their enemies at a longer distance that the original Knuckles.
- High rate of punch on primary attack mode.
- High damage on secondary attack mode.
- Long attack range.
- Lightweight (No speed reduction).
- Low rate of punch on secondary attack mode.
- Low damage on primary attack mode.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia: Available in Black Market
- CF Korea: Available in Black Market.
- There is a "CROSSFIRE" logo on both grips of this weapon.
- This weapon features a new "stabbing sound" effect when hitting objects/opponents, making it quite unique comparing to other Knuckles variants.
- Actually, this is longer than the Brass Knuckles but the RMB is as fast as the Brass Knuckles making it OP too.
- It is named 'Blade Knuckles' in CFPH, dropping "d" in the Bladed word, and does not have a stabbing sound effect when hitting objects/opponents.