| Bring out this cat to the battlefield! The more love you gave, more stronger he is!|
- Weapon description
Cat Rifle-M4A1 is a funny and peculiar weapon considered as an assault rifle in CrossFire.
Based on M4A1, this weapon's model is emulated from a cat with SWAT-like armor on its body. When shooting, player will hear the "meow meow" sound and when reloading, the cat will be caressed and the ammo will be filled. Nothing is changed about the damage and spray-pattern stats with the original M4A1.
- High accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Controllable spray pattern.
- Produces pretty low firing sound.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Bad accuracy when sprayed for too long.
- Quite expensive.
- Only obtainable via Trade System and its box.
- 50:50 Chance to win it via box opening (except CF Indonesia.)
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- The firing sound of this gun is re-used from AK12-Iron Spider but with "meow" sound effect.
- In CF China Test server, this gun has an exclusive rainbow muzzle flash, but when it comes to official server, this was removed for unknown reason.
- But in CF Indonesia, it retains the rainbow muzzle flash for this weapon.
- This is the second M4A1 variant that has unique model after M4A1-Guitar.
- This is also the only M4A1 variant that don't have muzzle flash when firing.
- This is the very first rifle and the very first weapon that uses a living animal as a weapon.