After purchased, this item can be found in players' storage (Item section). By clicking the "Use" button, it will bring up the confirmation box asking players to enter their new IGN and verify if it's available. Once players made their decision and click OK, the game will close automatically - players can then login again and find their name has been changed.
- CF Philippines
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Indonesia
- CF Español
- CF Brazil
- Maximum of 12 characters
- No symbols except:
- " _ " underscore
- " - " hyphen
- " * " asterisk
- Previous code name cannot be used by any account anymore.
- CF Vietnam has a similar item but on the Webmall instead of ingame item. In CF Vietnam, there is a Special Change Code name card, allowing players to use special symbols not supported by the normal card.
- CF North America previously had a similar item in the Webmall but the Webmall was later removed along with the items.
- This is the first Change IGN Feature that was first to be released on Crossfire Philippines.
- In Crossfire Philippines, it's first Price is 30 E-coin but was later changed to 50 E-coin (Mistakenly put 30 instead of 50 ecoin).
- This is the 4 or 5th time that the Suggestion has been approved on CFPH Forums, although it did take 3 years before the GMs listened to community's idea.