| A pistol developed by Colt and also known as "Peace Maker". This single action revolver has rapid reload with reliable damage and accuracy.|
- Weapon description
Colt SAA is a Wild West era revolver in CrossFire.
The Colt SAA is a single action revolver featuring a short barrel and an engraved frame and wooden handle. It has a 6 round cylinder with 30 ammunition in reserve. The character rapidly thumb cocks the hammer while firing.
The SAA possess great stopping power and quick firing speed, faster than both the Ruger Bisley and M1858 New Army. The SAA has the fastest draw speed of any weapon in CF, lacking any animation aside from the draw itself. This greatly improves its usefulness as a backup gun.
It uses a loading gate system for inserting bullets, so it shares the same reload animation with the Ruger Bisley; with each cartridge inserted one-by-one. This results in a very long reload time when the gun is emptied. Fortunately reload cancels can be performed for emergencies.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Very fast drawing speed.
- Very fast reloading speed for a single bullet.
- Can be perform reload cancel.
- Loses accuracy over range.
- Requires some time to do full reload.
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- Colt SAA is often called "The Gun That Won The West".
- It is the main weapon of Revolver Ocelot of the Metal Gear Solid games.
- The Colt SAA's super fast draw speed is possibly a tribute to old Western movies, where the Colt was often used for quickdraw contests and duels.
- The two-handed grip on the SAA as seen in CF is a modern day technique. People back in the Wild West era used the fanning technique on the Colt just like the M1858 New Army uses: The shooting hand holds down the trigger while the the gun's hammer is pulled back using the palm of the other hand.
- In some versions, this gun has the same dangerous glitch as BFR, the bullets needed to fill the cylinder disappears instead of being loaded.
- There was a glitch causes Colt SAA to share the same Bag Icon with the M1858 New Army. This is because the two guns are the same, and the Bag Icon may have been left untouched by accident.
- Like most recent Black Market weapons, this weapon has inconsistency ammo capacity.
- Colt SAA has two glitches, the first one is when player trying to do the reloading glitch without equip VVIP weapons that have ammo refill perk - making bullets needed to fill the cylinder disappears instead of being loaded, while the second one will trigger the reloading glitch (equip VVIP weapons like above) - making this gun fully reloaded. These glitches are already fixed.
- Serbu Super-Shorty and BFR also have those glitches, but it also already fixed.
- Colt SAA has two variants, permanent and temporary. The temporary is available as junkie prizes in Mini Capsule but it won't stack and has a serious glitch that it will disappear from the Inventory for unknown reason.
- This weapon was released along with Ruger Bisley-Ultimate Red Silversmith in the Capsule Shop.
- Colt SAA here also has a reloading glitch, same as what happens in CF Vietnam. But now the glitch is already fixed.
COLT_SAA_CAT.png|Render coltsaa.png|Side view Colt SAA.png|HUD
File:Cross Fire VietNam Colt SAA (Single Action Army) Review ! File:CrossFire VN - Colt SAA File:CrossFire Colt SAA Comparison AznBankaii