|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Crossfire Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.
Combat Axe is one of the earliest melee weapon available in most CF version. It has better damage than the default Knife and can score 2-hit kill anywhere on the body or 1-hit kill in the head (With or without armor). The secondary attack takes a bit longer to execute but can score 1 hit kill anywhere on the body. Comparing to the Kukri or Shovel, Combat Axe has faster primary attack rate but slower with secondary and shorter attacking range, plus it also takes longer to equip the weapon, so it's not recommended for quick-switch in Sniper match. Combat Axe is best used to score Headshot with primary attack.
In CF North America, this weapon can be rented temporarily for 1900 ZP for 7 days or more in the item shop and it used to be had permanently for 50 coupons in the black market, as of Febuary patch it was replaced with the Remington and RX4 Storm). This melee weapon is available to CF PH players by buying it by 20 ECoin for 7 days.
It can be also purchased with GP during WCG, in WCG Pack 2, for 7 days.
In some versions of CrossFire, the Combat Axe is known as BC-Axe, which stands for "Battle Cruise-Axe". It also stand for Black Carbon Axe,as you can see in the Bag Item's description in CFVN.
- Dual Axe: Available in all Crossfire version, when playing as Ranger/Nemesis in HMX
- Combat Axe Xmas: Permanent; available in limited-time ZP crate during Christmas season
- Combat Axe Gold: Available in CF Japan, Vietnam and Latin America (Brazil). In CrossFire PH, it was available for a limited time in Mega Lotto.
- Combat Axe Rose / Valentine: Permanent; limited-time ZP crate, 20 vcoin for 1 days in CFVN, Buying Rose Lady Set in CF Indonesia will Obainted BC Axe Rose, SPOP, Name Tag and Spray 10500 Cash For 7 days. In CrossFire Philippines, the cost is still the same with the ordinary axe but with lower weight. In Crossfire Latin America, the Axe-Rose is obtainable for 30 days through pre-purchase of the new Dragon Weapons (AWM/RPK).
- Combat Axe Spring: Permanent; limited-time ZP crate
- Combat Axe Lotus: Exclusive in CF VN and CF NA/UK.
- Combat Axe WCG: Variant used for WCG tournament
- Combat Axe WEM: Variant used for WEM tournament
- Combat Axe Octane: Limited edition in CF NA, CF AL, CF EU and CF VN.
- Combat Axe Autumn Camo: Limited edition in CF EU and CF LA (Brazil).
- Combat Axe Royal Dragon: Available in CFNA , CF China and CFVN , in the Black Market.
- Combat Axe Legend Dragon: Available in CFVN. Also available in CFRU in the Capsule Shop Limited edition in CF NA.
- Combat Axe Bronze Drum: Available in CF Vietnam.
- Combat Axe-Phoenix: Available in CFJP(Japanese) and CF China.
The Dual Axes is a special variant available only in Hero Mode X expansion pack, used by Nemesis. Two Axes are held on each hand, with the right one facing sideway. It functions similar to the Dual Kukri.