| A modern German bolt-action sniper rifle, the DSR-1 features a compact bull-pup design and single zoom, with exceptional accuracy and high damage output.|
- Weapon description
DSR-1 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle in CrossFire.
The DSR-1 fires the powerful .300 Winchester Magnum ammunition. It has very high damage and has a single scope phase. It also featured a semi-automatic firing rate, which makes it more powerful.
It does one hit kill in the chest. But this weapon has a notoriously accurate no-scope when standing still. The DSR-1's drawing time is somehow long, making this one of it's disadvantages.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High magazine capacity (China only.)
- Double scope phase (China only.)
- Slow drawing time.
- Slow reload time.
- Low magazine capacity (outside China.)
- Single scope phase (except China.)
- Expensive, if the version offers this weapon as GP.
- Slow rate of fire.
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Korea
- In CF China, this gun has double scope phase and 10 rounds per magazine (same as AWM), but it can only deal 80 HP when shot at enemies' chest and stomach.
- In CF Indonesia, DSR-1 can be obtained via Black Market permanently. But it was removed later.
- Later, DSR-1 was re-introduced to Black Market as secondary prize for 3 or 7 days.
- Even though, DSR-1 can be obtained as well from the Challenge Mode boxes.
- The DSR-1 in-game is a semi-automatic sniper rifle, but in real life it is a bolt-action rifle. You can actually see the bolt move by your character whenever you select it.
- It has unusual 2 magazines, although it is a bullpup the front magazine was just a magazine holder.
- But in game, the front magazine is the one that is used for loading the bullets. It can be seen on the new model variant of DSR-1.
- In CF Philippines, this is the most expensive gun in the Item Shop, costing 58000 GP and a rank of Master Sergeant 4th Grade to obtain.
- In CF Vietnam, this gun cost 57000 GP to obtain, but it also required SFC 1st Grade level to buy it.