The DSR-1 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle that is available in every version of CrossFire.
The DSR-1 fires .300 Winchester Magnum ammunition. It has very high damage and has a single scope phase. It also featured a semi-automatic firing rate, which make it more powerful.
It is a 1 shot kill to the torso, just like the AWM. The differences between the 2 aren't very vast, but the DSR has a notoriously accurate no-scope when standing still. The accuracy of the DSR is better than the AWM. Though many people prefer AWM because the DSR cannot immediately unscope after firing, the zoom of the DSR is greater than AWM. The DSR's switch time (time between selecting weapon and being able to fire) is longer than that of other snipers, but not actually as long as most people think; it can start firing after the second click (when pulling the reload trigger).
- Very high damage.
- High accuracy.
- Fast firing rate.
- Can be purchased via Game Points (some regions).
- Low magazine capacity (5 or 10).
- Slow reload time.
- Single scope phase.
- Only be purchased via Cash Points (some regions).
- Low accuracy in far distance range due to single scope phase.
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Taiwan
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Korea
|Digital Camo||Red Taping||Rusty|
- In Indonesian version of CrossFire, DSR-1 can only be obtained via Black Market Koin crates temporary. Currently, all permanent variants of this gun in CF Indonesia are deleted from Black Market. You can only obtained this weapon for 3 or 7 days (as second price) in Koin crates but you will get the DSR-1 [E] which has lower damage compare to the Permanent one.
- In-game the DSR -1 is semi-automatic, but in real life it is a bolt-action rifle.
- You can actually see the bolt move by your character whenever you select it.
- It has unusual 2 magazines, although a bullpup, the front magazine was just a magazine holder.
- This gun shares the same firing sound with the Barrett M82A1