The DSR-1 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle that is available in every version of CrossFire.
The DSR-1 fires .300 Winchester Magnum ammunition. It has very high damage and has a single scope phase. It also featured a semi-automatic firing rate, which makes it more powerful.
It is a 1 shot kill to the torso, just like the AWM. The differences between the 2 aren't very vast, but the DSR has a notoriously accurate no-scope when standing still. The accuracy of the DSR is better than the AWM. Though many people prefer AWM because the DSR cannot immediately unscope after firing, the zoom of the DSR is greater than AWM. The DSR's switch time (time between selecting weapon and being able to fire) is longer than that of other snipers, but not actually as long as most people think; it can start firing after the second click (when pulling the reload trigger).
- Very high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Fast firing rate.
- Can be purchased via Game Points (some regions).
- Semi-auto firing rate means you do not zoom out after every shot, making it easier to track targets.
- Single scope phase allows for quick target acquisition in short and medium range.
- Highly Compact. The DSR-1 is one of the shortest sniper rifles in the game, making it less likely for enemies to see your weapon protruding from your hiding spot, compared to other long-barrelled sniper rifles.
- Low magazine capacity (5 or 10).
- Slow reload time.
- Single scope phase, less effective for sniping out distant targets.
- Only be purchased via Cash Points (some regions).
- In all versions who offer the weapon as a GP-obtainable item; it's one of the single most expensive guns in the game.
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Taiwan
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Korea
|Digital Camo||Red Taping||Rusty|
- In CF Indonesia, DSR-1 can only be obtained via Black Market Koin crates temporary. Currently, all permanent variants of this gun in CF Indonesia are deleted from Black Market. You can only obtained this weapon for 3 or 7 days (as second price) in Koin crates but you will get the DSR-1 [E] which has lower damage compare to the Permanent one.
- In-game the DSR-1 is semi-automatic, but in real life it is a bolt-action rifle.
- You can actually see the bolt move by your character whenever you select it.
- It has unusual 2 magazines, although a bullpup, the front magazine was just a magazine holder.
- This gun has the similar firing sound with the Barrett M82A1 in CF ID and CF BR.
- In CF China, this gun has 2x scope and 10 rounds per magazine (same as AWM), but it can only deal 80HP when shot at enemies' chest and stomach.