This particular Desert Eagle has been given the Canadian flag's scheme (red and white), whilst having the flag's maple leaf painted on the pistol's slide. It comes with a 9-round magazine (+2), enhanced stability, and a faster reload speed compared to the standard DE.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Medium-high recoil.
- CF North America (GP crate)
- No other versions yet.
- It is the second user-made skin in the game, following the M66-Gold Carving by Xuân Anh Biện.
- Coincidentally, it's also the second user-made pistol in the game.
- This is the first of three weapons from the Show Your Skin contest to be added onto the game. Followed by the AWM-Invictus and M14 EBR-Prime.
- The original entry shows that the maple leaf was initially on the grip instead of the slide. It was probably changed for better exposure, otherwise, the hands could have been covering it.
- Due to its value as a community-made item, the price per crate for this gun is significantly more expensive than other GP crates in CF North America (5000 vs. 2000).
- In CF North America, some players do believe that the win rate has also been lowered for this crate due to the fact that it is community-made and the publishers probably wanted fewer players to win it. This is backed by the fact that 50 first winners get 10.000 Event Points to spend on the new CF Shop Webmall, so the rate would be probably lower to make people compete for it more seriously.