Desert Eagle-Silencer is a silenced variant of Desert Eagle.
DE Silencer is the second silenced pistol after the Mk.23 Socom Silencer in CF, featuring a black suppressor with a 10 round magazine. This gun has the same stainless steel finish as the original, but it has less recoil due to the silencer. It has faster draw speed than other Desert Eagle variants, but has slightly slower reload speed. The silencer allows it to score stealth kills and make players harder to be detected when firing from distance, also useful for Ghost / Shadow hunting.
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF North America
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- Unlike the M4A1-S, this gun is called Desert Eagle-Silence (instead of Silencer) on the BagIcon and Storage text. Technically it should be called Desert Eagle-S because the DE Scope is already spelled properly.
- This is the first weapon to feature Ammo inconsistency glitch and also it's 1 of few variants that retains the original stats of DE in CF Vietnam.
- Unlike other Desert Eagles, this pistol features Desert Eagle reload animation from Counter-Strike : Global Offensive.
- In CF UK/NA and CF PH, the gun has a passive effect in Shadow Mode: when equipped, it acts as a sound gauge rate decrease item (that can also be bought for GP in CF NA). This makes it the only non-VIP weapon in both versions that has special effects when equipped.
- Desert Eagle-Silencer is one of the best non-VIP Desert Eagles up to date, only losing reload speed to Desert Eagle-Camo.