| Double Defense Shotgun which was developed by the Stoeger, modernized the model of break-action method for a shotgun.|
- Weapon description
Double Defense Shotgun is a break-action shotgun featured in CrossFire.
This gun can be considered a shorter version of 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon, but it comes with functional mounted scope and a black skin finish.
Double Defense Shotgun has two rounds just like 687 EDP (28 in reverse), and it has a much wider spread (due to the short barrel), but still boasts a very fast firing rate. Even though they have the same break-action design, the Double Defense Shotgun features an unique set of draw / reload animation - this gun draws very quick with player characters only flipping it to their hand, and the reload animation shows character open the tubes, dump the two shells out then insert two new in before closing the tube. This means the Double Defense draws faster, but reload slower than 687 EDP.
- Medium to high damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Usable zoom scope.
- High accuracy when using scope.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Narrow pellet spread.
- Slow reloading time.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Very low ammo capacity.
- CF Japan
- In real life, Double Defense is available in both side-by-side and over-and-under configuration. Both comes with two Picatinny rails to mount accessories.
- Using Left Handed mode will result in the gun's barrel rails to be placed to the left, which is illogical.
- This is the second shotgun that featuring an usable scope, the first is FN TPS.
- Unlike FN TPS, the function of the scope on Double Defense is just optical zoom instead of red dot-sight, which makes Double Defense is the first shotgun to have optical zoom function, later following by A-Bolt Shotgun.