Dragon Blade is a Chinese melee weapon featured in CrossFire.
This melee has a very fast primary attack (On pair with Persona Blade), has great range, and has a lighter weight than other swords like the Katana and Xuan Yuan Sword. The primary attack consists of powerful swings capable of one-hit kill with Headshot (88 HP with armor), while the secondary attack is a 2-hit combo consisting of a heavy slash followed by a frontal stab, both dealing lethal 1-hit kill damage.
This secondary attack has one of the longest reach among melee weapons (Surpassing the range of Keris's stab), which is offset by the fact that it takes a long time to execute.
Due to it being an Anti-Zombie Weapon, features special effect when used in Challenge Mode - when holding this sword, pressing 3 with a charged bar execute an attacks consist of 3 slashes and a frontal stab. When players perform the combo, they will immune to any attack from bosses and zombies, but running speed of the player will be very slow.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- The is the second Chinese melee weapon featured in the game, after the Xuan Yuan Sword.
- The combo attack of the consists of a heavy slash and is followed by the blade and its chain extending out of the hit to make a stabbing motion. This second stab attack could actually confuse players not used to the , as it seems the second attack of the RMB has a very long range because of the chain, but actually this stab has the same range as the first slash attack.
- In CF Vietnam, this weapon and the Silver variant has different names, the original named TuLong (Dragon Slayer) Blade and the Silver variant named TianLong (Sky Dragon) Blade.
- It's also one of the few original weapons come to this server after its variant has been updated for a long time.
- When the player perform the 4 slashes combo, they will immune to any attack from bosses and zombies, including the strongest attack of Uranus: Energy Blast, which will instantly kill anyone caught in the blast even if the player have the damage reduction items.
- According to the game files, this weapon was supposed to be a VVIP weapon, but it was dropped and later turned into an Anti-Zombie weapon. This explains why it received a Noble Silver variant.