| Advanced version of UZI, which was designed by IWI, Israel. With a faster shooting velocity than the original model its combined assault power is more than a match for your enemies|
- Weapon description
Dual Uzi offers a high rate of fire with higher magazine capacity than the single Uzi, but still does pretty low damage. It is quite powerful in close quarter combat, but loses it's power in longer range.
- Moderate-high accuracy.
- Very high rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Can be found in Mutation Mode supply box (CF Philippines only).
- Always in dual mode.
- Low damage dealing.
- Easily runs dry.
- Slow reloading speed.
- High recoil.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- The two Uzis used for this variant is actually a Micro Uzi instead of Mini Uzi. Its magazine should be holding 50 rounds each instead of just 25.
- Unlike the Dual Colt, Dual Uzi has a different HUD, where characters hold it side way instead of straight up.
- However in the old version (probably beta version), it shares HUD with Dual Colt where both guns are held straight up.
- This gun was a daily mission reward in CF Philippines, but later changed to 5000 GP.
- After being removed in the Mega Lotto, this gun is now only obtainable in Mutation Mode supply boxes.
- This also serves as a junkie prizes in most Mega Lotto capsules.