| FN TPS (Tactical Police Shotgun) is a shotgun that commonly used by American police department because of its strong power.|
- Weapon description
FN TPS is a pump action shotgun in CrossFire.
Stats wise, the FN TPS behaves similar to the 870P Breachers but boasts very high damage (behind the Diamond Pigeon & KS-23) with a moderate firing rate and reload time. It comes with 8 shells in its tube with 24 in reserve.
Unlike other pump shotguns, the FN TPS won't need to pump the last shell in before firing again, allowing for reload cancel. This gun also comes with a usable red dot-sight, which somehow makes the pellet spread much narrower, useful for taking potshot at enemies at further ranges.
So far, this gun is the only pump-action shotgun to be sold with GP (not all regions).
- High damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Usable red dot sight.
- Narrower pellet spread when using RDS.
- Purchasable with GP (some regions only).
- Can be perform reload cancel.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Slow pumping action time.
- Slow reloading time.
- Require some time to do full reload.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Europe
- CF Korea
- CF Philippines
Tips & Strategies
- There's a technique that can shoot faster using the red dot sight, requiring a quick reaction, making you shoot faster.
- By shooting first, then click RMB twice. Skipping it's pumping animation.
- Or shoot first, then click RMB, then shoot. Making it shoot two at the time.
- This requires a quick reaction but this technique is quite risky for some circumstances.
- This weapon is the first shotgun that has a functional and usable red dot sight.
- This weapon has similar firing sound as Serbu Super-Shorty.
- FN TPS is the mandatory 2nd prize in CF Japan's Mini Capsule, along with FAD as mandatory 3rd prize.
- The FN TPS's design was based on the Winchester Model 1300. TPS stands for "Tactical Police Shotgun".