FOX Undercover is a new female character in CrossFire.
As the title suggest, FOX now goes undercover (like a spy/agent) and wears a more casual outfit for both GR and BL team.
Based on their looks and outfits, both BL and GR retains the same face of the original FOX, yet their clothes are changed. The Black List soldier, wears a street thug-like form. She wears a white abdominal-revealing t-shirt, a short brown jumper with various patches around it with overlapping pockets and torn parts at the bottom, black and white necklaces, several bangles in both hands, a FOX tattoo on her left arm, a pair of black and brown gloves, a pair of sleek sneaker-like high heels, a blue bandana and a cap with a design of a red-outlined sun with three stars surrounding it.
On the Global Risk form, she presents a businesswoman look. She wears a long-sleeved front-revealing white polo, a black skirt, weapon straps on her hips, on the left leg and chest, high-heeled shoes, a pair of black gloves, and eyeglasses.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- While most of the new reskin characters go with "Camo" role (Just changing their uniform to blend in their surrounding), FOX is the first one specifically stated to be "Undercover", thus changing her role quite a bit from the original character.
- Strangely enough, GR and BL HUD shows exactly the same model, albeit the GR has darker gloves.
- Unlike FOX which uses GR model as Item Icon, FOX Undercover uses BL model.
- Before the release, BL sides promotion picture wears a legging just like the original FOX and has her fingernail pink, but when she comes in-game, she just wears the high heels and her fingernails are black instead.
- In CFVN, FOX Undercover, along with Orchid Summer, is a limited edition character, even though there's no relationship between them.