Falcon OP-99 is a Czech anti-materiel sniper rifle featured in CrossFire.
It is the fifth Sniper Rifle that utilizes .50 BMG ammo after Barrett M82A1, RAI Model 500, AS50 and QBU-09, capable to 1-hit kill any opponent regardless of armor, plus full wall-bang damage (ability to penetrate walls without hassle). It comes with a double zoom scope like the AWM.
However, this weapon has the second smallest magazine size with only 2-rounds (beating AR-50A1 by 1-round), making this gun unsuitable for long battle, although it can still be boosted with VVIP weapons. It is also very heavy, making it unsuitable for rushing tactical points. Falcon OP-99 is the second sniper rifle that must be reloaded manually, and the reload speed is somewhat slower than Mosin Nagant but since it has only 2 bullets in its chamber this is not much of an issue, and reload cancel is possible. This weapon shares drawing animation with QBU-09 and has somewhat more quiet firing sound, similar to the AS50.
- Very high damage dealing.
- Very high accuracy.
- Full wall-bang damage.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Slow reloading time.
- CF Korea
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe
- CF Español
- CF Japan
- CF Indonesia
- In real life, the Falcon OP-99 is a single-shot weapon or come with 2-round detachable box magazine. CrossFire appears to use the single-shot model, but gives it 2-rounds capacity instead of detachable magazine. It can be presumed that due to ammo boost perk from AWM / Barrett VIPs, SmileGate has to give Falcon OP-99 more than one round, otherwise there will be no bolt-cycling animation by default and when players boost up ammo, CF won't be able to handle that extra animation.
- Again, despite the fact that Falcon OP-99 utilizes .50 BMG ammo, it deals low damage against mutants in MM/HM/HMX/MKM.
- While most versions sell this gun as a GP weapon, CF VN and CF ID offer this gun the GP capsule.
- This is the first .50 BMG weapon sold as a GP weapon in CF Philippines. So such they decided because of its overwhelming disadvantage.