G36K is an assault rifle featured in Crossfire.
The G36K ("Kurz", German for "Short") is an Assault Rifle manufactured by Heckler and Koch from Germany.
The G36K is the only weapon that features its own specialty, a ZF 3x4° dual optical sight that combines a 3x magnified telescopic sight and a Red dot sight (the model in the game is only a 3x telescopic sight). However, when zoomed in, it lowers the weapon's cycle rate and clutters your sight picture, so players rarely use the function.
This is a gun which is rarely seen used by players due to its expensive price, making it not as famous as other guns. In CF Indonesia, this gun is rarely used not because of the unfriendly price, but because most Indonesian players can't master the gun's characteristics (notably the gun's recoil and its very fast firing rate, makes G36K hard to handle).
In Vietnam, G36K has its damage decrease with low recoil.
G36K can 1-hit headshot at all ranges due to its high damage, but the recoil is also high and tends to be unstable while strafing. However, it has the fastest rate of fire in the assault rifle category, making G36K very deadly against close range targets. It is also compensated with full wallbang which makes G36K special.
- High damage beyond moderate.
- Full wallbang.
- Highest rate of fire of its category.
- Has a scope attachment.
- Low recoil (CF Vietnam)
- Decent damage dealing (CF Vietnam)
- High recoil.
- Very unstable while quick strafing.
- Same as Desert Eagle and XM8, this gun also have an old model during Crossfire Beta Version. Now we can still see some clients have the old one in item icon and bag icon, but in-game version is the new one.