G3A3 is a powerful battle rifle in CrossFire.
G3A3 features a 20-round box magazine like the 9A-91, but the use of 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge makes it very powerful and highly accurate, at the cost of having a very high recoil. It retains its power even at long range, and it is capable of killing enemies with 2-3 body shots at any distance.
It behaves quite similarly to the AK-47, though with higher damage and higher recoil. The gun is often used in Team Death match, due to it's high damage. In most CF versions, it can be bought in the Item Shop by GP, probably due to its low ammo capacity and very high recoil.
- Very high damage.
- Very high penetration.
- Very high accuraty.
- Moderate rate of fire.
- No rank requirement (some regions only).
- Full wallbang.
- Very high recoil (when used in full-auto).
- Only capable to carry 20 ammo in its magazine.
- Bad spraying pattern due to its recoil.
- Loud firing sound.
- At long range, it is recommended to fire 2-3 rounds at a time, to minimize recoil. With its high accuracy and damage, it will kill with very few rounds at even 100 meters.
- At close range, it is ideal to treat the G3A3 like a machine gun: spraying at full auto while lowering the crosshair to compensate for the very high recoil.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF Vietnam
CF Southeast Asia
- CF Philippines
- CF North America
- CF Español
- CF Europe
- The body design of G3A3 is alike to PSG-1, MP5, MSG90. Actually, all 4 are manufactured & developed by Heckler & Koch - A German defense manufacturing company.
- G3 rifles in real life are often used in semi-automatic mode only, due to their very high recoil on full-auto.
- This gun was sold for 38000 GP in CF Philippines Item Shop. Now its cost has been changed to 30000 GP, the same cost in CF VN.
- This gun looks similar to the SG540 but with an olive skin color instead of green.