G3A3 is a powerful battle rifle in CrossFire.
G3A3 features a 20-round box magazine like the 9A-91, but the use of 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge makes it very powerful and highly accurate, at the cost of having higher recoil. It retains its power at even long ranges, and is capable of 2-3 body shot kills at any distance.
It behaves quite similarly to the AK-47, but with higher damage and higher recoil. The gun is often used in Team Death match, due to it's high damage. Many CF versions sell it in the Item Shop for GP, probably due to its low ammo capacity and hard to control.
- Very high damage.
- Very high penetration.
- Highly accurate.
- Moderate firing rate.
- No rank requirement (some regions only).
- Very high recoil (when used in full-auto).
- Only capable to carry 20 ammo in its magazine.
- Bad spraying pattern due to its recoil.
- Loud firing sound.
- At long range, it is recommended to fire 2-3 rounds at a time, to minimize recoil. With its high accuracy and damage, it will kill with very few rounds at even 100 meters.
- At close range, it is ideal to treat the G3A3 like a machine gun: spraying at full auto while lowering the crosshair to compensate for the very high recoil.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF Vietnam
CF Southeast Asia
- CF Philippines
- CF Japan
- CF North America
- CF Español
- CF Europe
- G3A3 is the most famous and well known variant among the other G3 rifles in the world of firearms. This could be the reason why it's the only (or maybe the first) G3 variant featured into CrossFire.
- The body design of G3A3 is alike to PSG-1 (Sniper Rifle) & MP5 (SMG). Actually, all 3 are manufactured & developed by Heckler & Koch - A German defense manufacturing company.
- G3 rifles in real life are often used in semi-automatic mode only, due to their very high recoil on full-auto.
- This gun was sold for 38000 GP in CF Philippines Item Shop. Now its cost has been changed to 30000 GP, the same cost in CF VN.
- This gun looks similar to the SG540 but with an olive skin color instead of green.