Galil ARM is an Israeli assault rifle featured in Crossfire.
This rifle does almost the same damage as the AK-74 and has a higher accuracy and lower recoil than the AK-47. Galil ARM is very useful at medium-long range. Even though Galil ARM is quite heavy as QBZ-95, the accuracy and the recoil probably can cover the disadvantage. Its ammo capacity is only 30/90 which is normal for assault rifles (except China version), but pales in comparison to other exclusive rifles that normally have an ammo capacity of 35/105. Due the Galil ARM is a little bit heavier than the other rifle, when fired, it's advised to make a good position to shoot. Suggested, do not shoot while moving, because it will slightly reduce the accuracy of this weapon.
- High accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- High power (same as AK-74).
- Slightly heavier than the other rifle.
- A rather long reload time.
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- CF Europe
- The Galil ARM has a bottlecap opener built into the handguard. It is unfortunately not usable in-game.
- Galil ARM can be chambered with 5.56x45mm NATO rounds holding a 35, 50 or 65-rounds or 7.62x51mm NATO holding a 25-round magazine. For balancing purpose, CF features a normal 30-round magazine.
- Galil ARM is one of the rarest weapon in CF Indonesia. Because in CF Indonesia this weapon is only available in certain events. Same goes for CF Vietnam as it's only obtainable via Attendance System reward.
- Again, CF Vietnam never received this gun despite the fact that its Camo variant was already released. Instead, it was added along with Attendance System feature as reward items, meaning no one can obtain it freely.
- In Feb. 2017 update, Mileage Shop was added and as a result, Galil ARM being removed due to the upgraded of Attendance System for MP system, making this gun disappeared completely in CF VN.
- Just like in CF Vietnam, it is also available in CF Philippines via Attendance System for 7 days after it was removed in Black Market in recent patches.