Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon is the 2nd machine gun VVIP featured in CrossFire.
Following the traditional Infernal Dragon design, this gun has its skin completely redesigned, more detailed and still features Infernal Dragon on its body with glowing eyes, plus a mounted Keris-like Knife. It comes equipped with 210 rounds belt (+60), making it the largest capacity among all MGs in CrossFire. Gatling Gun-ID is also lighter and doesn't slow down players much when fired while moving, and it has melee attack as well.
This gun features 2 improvement over the original Gatling Gun - the barrel will continuously spin in slow-state, allowing the gun to fire much quicker when LMB is pressed. It also features a unique reload animation where the belt is seen feeding into the gun and ammo counter jumps up to its maximum capacity - it's possible to interrupt this process and fire right away with whatever amount filled, but otherwise it's much faster than reloading a normal Gatling Gun.
- CF China.
- Barrel spin: Installed motor keeps barrel spinning at slow state, allowing it to fire much faster than normal Gatling Gun.
- Manual Reload: The ammo will be filled manually when reloading, enabling reload-cancel and fire immediately if the situations require.
- +10 ammo for all equipped MG.
- Special attack: Press RMB for a quick melee attack at close range.
- 30% Points bonus in Zombie Mode (owner).
- 100% EXP bonus (owner)
- 20% EXP bonus (everyone)
- 10% GP bonus (everyone)
- Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon makes the very first Infernal Dragon weapon that is classified as Noble class instead of Victor class.
- It is also the second weapon under the Noble class.
- Although its a Noble class, its HUD icon has the Victor logo.
- This is the second VVIP machine gun after RPK-Infernal Dragon. Both of them are in same line of skin, which is the Infernal Dragon.
- Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon makes the very first Machine Gun / VIP Machine Gun to have a Melee Attack.
- Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon also marks the 3rd VIP Weapon to have a Melee Attack on MG VIP Category, The first being Rifle VVIP and second, Pistol VVIP.
- Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon also marks the 2nd Noble VIP Weapon to have a Melee Attack on MG Noble Category, The first being Rifle Noble.