Gatling Gun - Infernal Dragon is the second machine gun VVIP featured in CrossFire.
Following the traditional Infernal Dragon design, this gun has its skin completely redesigned, more detailed and still features Infernal Dragon on its body with glowing eyes, plus a mounted Keris-like Knife. It comes equipped with 210 rounds belt (+60), making it the largest capacity among all MGs in CrossFire. Gatling Gun-ID is also lighter and doesn't slow down players much when fired while moving, and it has melee attack as well.
This gun features 2 improvements over the original Gatling Gun - the barrel will continuously spin in a slow-state, allowing the gun to fire much quicker when LMB is pressed. It also features a unique reload animation where the belt is being fed into the gun and the ammo counter fills up to its maximum capacity - it's possible to interrupt this process and fire right away with whatever amount filled, but otherwise it's much faster than reloading a normal Gatling Gun.
Just like the RPK-Infernal Dragon, this gun also gives the user an additional points for Challenge/Defense Mode, but only 30% bonus points due to the fact that it's a Noble class in nature plus its existing, unique effects/features.
- CF China
- No other versions yet.
- Barrel spin: The Installed motor keeps the barrel spinning in a slow state, allowing it to fire much faster than a normal Gatling Gun.
- Manual Reload: The ammo will be filled manually when reloading, enabling reload-cancel and the ability to fire immediately if required.
- +10 ammo for all equipped MGs.
- Special attack: Press RMB for a quick melee attack at close range.
- 30% Points bonus in Challenge Mode (owner).
- 100% EXP bonus (owner)
- 20% EXP bonus (everyone)
- 10% GP bonus (everyone)
- The Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon makes the very first Infernal Dragon weapon that is classified as Noble class instead of Victor class.
- It is also the second weapon under the Noble class.
- Although it's placed in Noble class, its HUD icon has the Victor logo.
- This is the second VVIP Machine Gun after the RPK-Infernal Dragon. Both of them share the same type of skin, which is the Infernal Dragon.
- The Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon marked the very first MG to have a melee secondary attack.