Following the traditional Infernal Dragon design, this weapon has its skin completely redesigned, more detailed and still features Infernal Dragon on its body with glowing eyes, plus a mounted Keris-like Knife. It comes equipped with 210 rounds belt (+60), making it the largest capacity among all MGs in CrossFire. Gatling Gun-ID is also lighter and doesn't slow down players much when fired while moving, and it has melee attack as well.
This gun features 2 improvements over the original Gatling Gun - the barrel will continuously spin in a slow-state, allowing the gun to fire much quicker when LMB is pressed. It also features a unique reload animation where the belt is being fed into the gun and the ammo counter fills up to its maximum capacity - it's possible to interrupt this process and fire right away with whatever amount filled, but otherwise it's much faster than reloading a normal Gatling Gun.
Just like the RPK-Infernal Dragon, this gun also gives the user an additional points for Challenge/Defense Mode, but only 30% bonus points due to the fact that it's a Noble class in nature plus its existing, unique effects/features.
- CF China
- CF Brazil (Coming Soon)
- CF North America (Coming Soon)
- Barrel spin: The Installed motor keeps the barrel spinning in a slow state, allowing it to fire much faster than a normal Gatling Gun.
- Manual Reload: The ammo will be filled manually when reloading, enabling reload-cancel and the ability to fire immediately if required.
- +10 ammo for all equipped MGs.
- Special attack: Press RMB for a quick melee attack at close range.
- 30% Points bonus in Challenge Mode (owner).
- 100% EXP bonus (owner)
- 20% EXP bonus (everyone)
- 10% GP bonus (everyone)
- The Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon makes the very first Infernal Dragon weapon that is classified as Noble class instead of Victor class.
- It is also the second weapon under the Noble class.
- Although it's placed in Noble class, its HUD icon has the Victor logo.
- This is the second VVIP Machine Gun after the RPK-Infernal Dragon. Both of them share the same type of skin, which is the Infernal Dragon.
- The Gatling Gun-Infernal Dragon marked the very first MG to have a melee secondary attack.