Glock-18 is a pistol featured in CrossFire.
Glock-18 is a Burst Fire pistol which deals low damage in its class and is lower than M9 with higher recoil compared to other pistols which makes this pistol unpopular. It's main feature is its ability to switch between 3-round burst mode and semi-automatic mode. It has one of the largest magazine capacity in its class as a single-wielded pistol. It's also very light because this gun is made of polymer frame which is common for Glock pistols.
- Quick drawing time.
- Very light.
- Decent accuracy.
- Carries 20 rounds of 9x19mm Parabellum per magazine.
- Can be switched to Semi-Automatic or Burst-Fire mode.
- Weakest firepower among other pistols.
- High recoil.
- Glock-18 is a fully automatic handgun in real life. The most likely reason that makes it a burst-fire pistol in CrossFire is because CF is heavily influenced by Counter Strike where the Glock-18 features a 3-round burst pistol. This trait has been corrected with the newest variant Glock-18 G Spirit
- This Glock-18 has a heat ventilation hole near the edge of its front slide (can be seen in 1st person), which makes it appear as a Glock-18C.
- According to the law of firearms, guns with heat ventilation holes should have a lighter recoil instead since the ventilation system helps to quickly cool down the barrel. Illogically however, this doesn't appear on Glock-18 in the game.
- This handgun was available in the GP Mega Lotto in CF Philippines for a limited time only before being removed.
- This gun, along with RPK-Gold, will showing wrong texture of character's arms. However, it's only happens if player using male characters (mostly on GR side).