| A Gold Fist that was created as a tribute to a champion's spirit. Knock your enemies out cold!|
- Weapon description
Gold Fist is a melee weapon in CrossFire.
Similar to Gloves, this melee weapon consists of two giant punching fist made of gold. It's much larger and more rugged instead of the traditional gloves style.
Despite the heavy weight, Gold Fist draws faster and has quite fast primary attack (quick punch), while the secondary attack executes a double charged cross which instant kill anyone it hits. The drawback of this weapon is still short attack range and weak primary attack (2 Headshot or 3 body punches). Gold Fist also have a notably long delay between each secondary punch, leaving players open to attack from multiple directions.
- High damage on charged punch (secondary attack)
- Fast slash rate (primary attack)
- Fast charge punch attack
- Fast drawing speed
- Medium damage on slash
- Short attack range
- Long charged punch recovery time
- CF Korea
- CF North America
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe
- CF Japan
- CF China
- This weapon is designed for male characters specifically, so if worn with female characters, the arm will be too small.
- Unlike other dual-wielded melee weapons, Gold Fist only does attack for one time when using LMB, if you want to see the remaining attack animation you must hold LMB, same as Knife.