Guess Me is a new Casual mode in CrossFire.
- CF China: Guess Me Mode
- CF Vietnam: Hide & Seek Mode
Up to 16 players can enter a Guess Me room. BL will turn into Inmates in a Prison Riot, and their goal is to steal 5 out of 6 Money Briefcase scattered around the map. BL players are controlled in 3rd person perspective to give them good viewing angle around, but they're only armed with their Fist, so killing will be very difficult. GRs are armed with Police Baton and a XM1014 with unlimited reserve ammo, and they have to protect the Money Brifecase in 4 minutes or eliminate all BL players to win the round.
To aid BL, there are Good Inmate NPC spawning around the map to confuse GR - killing a Good NPC will make GR take 30 damage, and correctly killing a BL player will turn that player into GR force, aimed only with Police Baton and 50 HP. BL players gain more HP by stealing Money Briefcase (Max 200 HP), making them harder to kill from distance. In addition, BL players will gain temporary speed boost upon successfully stealing a Briefcase to aid their escape in case the GR ambush them.
When there's only one BL player left, all NPC inmates will turn their attention to GR force and make it hard for them to come after the real BL player. They could use this chance to snatch some more briefcases and hopefully bring victory to their team.
Tips & Tricks
- Learn to blend in. NPC moves in a very predictable way, so if you don't do the same, you'll blow your cover easily.
- If a GR player comes after you, try to lead them into a crowd of NPC to make it harder for them to shoot. User corners and buildings to confuse them.
- If the GR camp the Briefcase, try to distract them and let another teammate assassinate them when they're confused.
- Don't hurry with your shots unless you're certain that the target is a real BL player. You can only make 3 incorrect choices, the 4th one will kill you immediately.
- When camping, always make sure that there are teammates watching your back.
- If shooting is impossible, use your melee to avoid stray shots.
- This mode is likely the PC counterpart of Hide & Seek in CF Mobile, with the difference that BL players have a goal in mind rather than just hiding, and the absent of Power-Ups.
- Once again in CF Vietnam, Guess Me has no Vote Kick option.