The HK417 is an assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
The HK417 has a high damage rate and accuracy rating with below-average RoF. Due to this, its incredibly stable when fired in single shots or in short bursts, having a very tight shot grouping and experiencing very little recoil.
Due to the low RoF however, it's performance in close combat is lacking.
True to it's purpose and stats; the gun excels in mid and long-range combat, as the high stability, damage, and accuracy makes it a formidable marksman weapon. That said, it is advisable not to use this in close combat as the low RoF limits potential DPS, in comparison to better alternatives.
- Moderate-high damage dealing
- High accuracy
- Standard assault rifle magazine capacity (30 rounds per mag).
- Fast drawing speed
- High recoil
- Slow rate of fire
- Loses accuracy when sprayed
- Slow reloading speed
- Loud firing sound
- CF China
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF Philippines
- CF North America
- The weapon is made for bursts and single shots. The weapon is best used in this manner at mid and long range.
- The weapon is very stable. There is little-to-no kickback from the recoil if fired properly, allowing you to suppress enemies effectively.
- Full auto is stable as well, but the low RoF makes it a bad choice if you have an aggressive play style.