HK G28 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle in CrossFire.
HK G28 is a designated marksman rifle based on HK417, and is classified as a sniper rifle in-game. This weapon has a desert brown skin and a front grip, scope, and folded bipod.
It has 10 rounds per magazine and has a mediocre stats just like many standard semi-auto sniper rifles. But this weapon has a very high scope accuracy, even when you're running it still gives you 100% accuracy.
- Very high accuracy.
- High damage.
- Still gives 100% accuracy while running.
- 100% wallbang penetration.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Fairly fast drawing speed.
- Fairly fast reloading speed.
- Standard sniper rifle magazine capacity (10).
- Single scope phase.
- CF Indonesia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF China
- CF Europe
- CF North America
- CF Español
- CF Japan
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- Among all newly released weapons, this gun has the most broken HUD model and it contains only the very basic polygon to show the gun in quarter-back view - most of the front is broken with holes and missing polygon.
- In CF Vietnam, this is the most expensive GP weapon up-to-date, which is cost 68k GP (on pair with TRG-21). The second is Type 89, which is cost 63k GP.
- While the HK G28 has 100% Accuracy while walking, it is offset by the rather high recoil after the 3rd to 4th Shot, rendering said 100% Accuracy just about meaningless.
- In CF Philippines, this gun is the second sniper to place in GP Lotto after APR 338.
- The Heckler & Koch G28 is the new designated marksman rifle of the U.S. Army, replacing the M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System.
- HK G28 comes equipped with a red dot sight above the sniper scope just like Knight SR-25 Burning Shot, but it's unusable in-game since the scope's lens cover blocks it.
- Looking closely at the rifle, it's fire selector switch is actually set to safe, meaning it shouldn't be able to fire in reality.