| Developed by John Anderson, this fully automatic bullpup shotgun has a very futuristic design and is very powerful.|
- Weapon description
Jackhammer is an automatic shotgun in CrossFire.
This weapon holds 10 shells in drum magazines, with 20 (or 30) shells in reserve. Like most shotguns in CF, it is only effective in short to medium range combat due to its wide pellet spread. The player can hold down the fire button to keep shooting.
It has a fast firing rate, slightly faster than the XM1014 and it has fairly good damage dealing, capable of 2-shot kill an armored opponent at medium distance. Reloading time is a bit slow however, and obviously it cannot fire between reload nor reload cancel.
- High damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Slow reloading time.
- CrossFire China
- CrossFire Japan
- CrossFire Vietnam
- CrossFire Philippines
- CrossFire Russia
- CrossFire Indonesia
- CrossFire North America
- CrossFire Europe
- CrossFire Brazil
- CrossFire Español
- CrossFire South Korea
- Jackhammer-Octane is a cancelled weapon, but the files are still available in the CFEU's game file.
- The Pancor Jackhammer was cancelled and never got out of the prototype stage. One explanation to this is the Jackhammer's finicky feeding system that would often not work unless shotgun shells that were properly loaded were used. The drum magazines also had to be sent back to Pancor to fix and redesign. It was fielded by the US army but since the fielding took much time, Pancor went bankrupt. Only a 3 prototypes exist, although 2 were destroyed in field testing so there is only one remains in the entire world.
- The Jackhammer's drum magazines could be removed and have an explosive charge attached to them. This allowed the magazines to be used as an Anti-Personnel Mine. This feature is not demonstrated in CrossFire.
- Even though this weapon is unavailable in Z8 CrossFire in 2011, its Halloween variant was once available in Black Market ZP Crates there during the 2011 Halloween Season. It's later released as a standard ZP item.
- In CF Vietnam, this gun is the LAST one to arrive (as of March 2015), after all of its re-skin variants have been added. The reason behind this is completely unknown, but it can be speculated that because this gun is featured in the Rank Reward System, it has to be eventually added, just like Mauser M1896.