Jatimatic is a submachine gun featured in CrossFire.
The Jatimatic is a 9mm Finnish submachine gun developed in the late 1970s and early 1980s by Jali Timari. The submachine gun made its debut in 1983. A unique feature of this design is the front grip is also acts as a charging handle.
This weapon boasts very high damage, good accuracy, fast reloading speed, and very light in weight. It also uses a 40-round detachable box magazine.
- Medium damage dealing
- Decent accuracy
- Moderate recoil
- Fast drawing speed
- Fast reloading speed
- High magazine capacity
- Slow rate of fire
- Bad spraying pattern
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF Philippines
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Europe
- CF North America
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- Jatimatic is an abbreviation of Jali Timari Automatic.
- It has a handle that acts as charging handle, similar to most pump-action shotguns.
- Despite appearing to have no front handle, the Jatimatic actually comes with folded-up one and when drawing, players character will unfold it and grab the handle. This makes the Jatimatic very identical to M12s.
- Jatimatic has inconsistency ammo capacity in CF Vietnam - it starts with 40/80 in all modes whereas in Mutation Mode and variants it starts with 40/120.
- This gun used to share firing sounds with 9A-91. It was later changed with the official update.
- The Jatimatic has the fastest reload animation in all SMGs.