| Designed by Tom Brown and featured in the movie "The Hunted" as well as the cover of BLADE Magazine. One of the most popular knives we make, the Tom Brown Tracker speaks for itself.|
- Tops Knives
Jungle Knife is a melee weapon featured in CrossFire.
Being a compact weapon, the Jungle Knife excels in draw and attack speed, at the cost of limited range.
The primary attack consists of one slash and one thrust, while secondary attack executes a frontal stab then side-slash back, both dealing lethal damage.
It has a similar draw animation with BC-Axe, in which players does a short inspect animation, but much faster.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast slashing rate.
- High damage on primary attack.
- Very high damage on secondary attack.
- Short attack range.
- CF Europe
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Korea
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- This knife looks almost identical to the Tracker Knife available in another game called Combat Arms published by Nexon. This is because they're both based on the real-life Tom Brown Tracker Knife.
- The primary attack animation is also similar to the one from Combat Arms.
- Jungle Knife shares idle and running animation with BC-Axe Beast.
- In CF Vietnam, this capsule is named "Mini Jungle Knife", which is a mistake since the Mini part is meant to reflect Mini Capsule and not the Knife itself, even if it has a compact size. However, it's still correctly called Jungle Knife on the Item Icon, Bag Icon and HUD Icon.
- This is the first melee weapon introduced in CF PH's Mini Lotto.