K-2 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
K-2 assault rifle was developed by the South Korean Agency for Defense Development and manufactured by S&T Motiv (formerly Daewoo Precision Industries).
It becomes the standard service rifle of the Republic of Korea Armed Forces and this weapon fires 5.56x45mm NATO cartridges.
The K-2 has a decent power, good accuracy, and minimal recoil. But this weapon has slower rate of fire than any other assault rifle.
This weapon holds 30 rounds per magazine.
- Moderate-high damage dealing.
- Medium-high accuracy.
- Low-medium recoil.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Slow reloading time.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- Only CrossFire Vietnam that puts this weapon in the Capsule Shop.
- The reloading animation of the K-2 is incorrect. In reality, the ejection port should be cocked after a new magazine is inserted into it, not the other way around.
- This reloading animation is similar to K1A.
- The South Korean military has been a few times tried to replace K-2 with another rifles made by the Daewoo Inc. for the military service but cancelled. The DAR-21 in the game is one of the cancelled guns which was planned to replace the K-2 in the real life.
- Daewoo Precision Industries K2 at Wikipedia.