| The KAC ChainSAW that have been plated with rusty gold and increased combat capabilities from additional bullets. Also, it is decorated with a skull carving to make it collectible.|
- Weapon description
Same with other Rusty Gold Skull weapons, it features a rusty gold-like texture with skull decals along the weapon. Has a 135 rounds mag (+35), same capacity with Red Bandage variant.
This gun can be obtained both by normal reward box during Defense Mode match or a Heroic Clear box at the end of the match, the latter allow players to get it for 30 days and it's stackable as well.
This weapon is released along with Last Spot Hard difficulty content.
- Moderate-high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Low recoil.
- Produces low firing noise.
- High magazine capacity.
- Easily runs dry.
- Slow reloading speed.
This weapon is released along with Last Spot-Hard content.
- Available in all CrossFire versions
- This is the second machine gun taken from Challenge Mode/Defense Mode that does not add an extra magazine (the first one being MG3-Ultimate Gold).
- There are two variant of this gun, one with normal 3 days usage and can be deleted, the other is 7 days and 30 days usage and cannot be deleted. Only the latter one will stack.
- Upon release in CrossFire Vietnam, there is a glitch that the 3 days variant cannot be deleted. Instead, if you win more than one of this weapon for 3 days, they will be stacked instead. This also happens with Dual Kriss Super V-Rusty Gold Skull.
- In Crossfire Philippines when you acquire KAC-ChainSAW Rusty Gold Skull in Broken Station (Hard) with only 7 Days and when you open your inventory, it becomes 30 days instead and no bar repair. This also happens to Dual Kriss Super V-Rusty Gold Skull. The issue of this abnormal duration has been fixed in recent patches.