| The strongest shotgun in the world, the KS-23 has been made with an adapted barrel that was originally used as a 23mm antiaircraft gun. Therefore, it uses special 4 gauge shells and has longer attack range than existing shotguns.|
- Weapon description
KS-23 is a powerful shotgun in CrossFire.
KS-23 is a pump-action shotgun, but use a rifled barrel, meaning it's also officially designated as a carbine.
This weapon has a good firing rate, but it carries the third least shells in its tubular magazine (Above 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon and Serbu Super-Shorty), with only 4 shots (20 in reverse), even though it can reload quite fast and reload-cancel is also possible.
This gun is best used in small maps for closed quarter combat. However, KS-23 is very strong, capable of 1-hit kill at short to medium distance regardless of armor.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Narrow pellet spread.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Often needs to be reloaded, due to low capacity.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- KS-23 is the sixth pump-action shotgun added to CrossFire after M37 Stakeout, Remington 870 / Knife / Breacher and KSG-15.
- Also the second most powerful Shotgun behind 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon.
- It shares similar drawing and reloading animation with Serbu Super-Shorty.
- In CF Philippines, this gun is bundled with Dual Kriss Super V in the Mega Lotto.