| Being a variant of Swedish machine gun KSP 58, KSP 58D has an advantage for close range combat with its fast firing rate and a scope.|
- Weapon description
KSP 58D is a machine gun in CrossFire.
Kulspruta 58D (or KSP 58D) has a similar design with M240B, and it comes with a usable scope. This gun has a high firing speed, medium accuracy but suffers from high recoil. Comes with standard 100 rounds magazine (plus 100 in reverse). It shares animation with Vektor SS-77.
- Medium-high damage dealing.
- Medium accuracy.
- Fast firing speed.
- Usable scope.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- High recoil.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Japan
- CF Europe
- This is the 4th machine gun to have usable scope (after M16A3 LMG, MG4 and PKP 6P41 Pecheneg) and the second machine gun to use a red dot sight (after M16A3 LMG).
- Both KSP 58D and M240B are based on FN MAG designation. However, the M240 is for United States of America (produced by FNH USA) while KSP 58D is from Sweden (produced by Bofors Carl Gustaf, with a license from FN Herstal).
- In CF Vietnam, KSP 58D is the very first MG featured in GP capsule, also the very first obtainable MG with GP aside from RPK and M60, after nearly 8 years full of cash / capsule-exclusive MGs in CF Vietnam.
- Given this gun's stats, it is arguably the most valuable GP capsule weapon in CF Vietnam, outclassing several other MGs in the item shop or even cash capsule.
- In CF Brazil, this weapon's announcement said KSP 58D was coming in GP Item Shop. However, when this gun arrived, you can only obtain it in GP Black Market, and this made lots of people angry.
- The weapon is using an Eclan Specter Dual Role Combat Sight, which is incorrectly mounted backwards on the weapon.