Kriss Super V is a submachine gun featured in Crossfire.
The Kriss Super V has high accuracy and slightly powerful in its class. It can be fired continuously without losing the accuracy due its low recoil. The reloading speed is fairly fast like the other SMGs.
Since it uses .45 ACP with high rate of fire, Kriss Super V is very deadly at close range. Its accuracy starts to decrease if against targets in medium range but decreases greatly against long range targets with also decreased damage, so players need to manage wisely when using this SMG for mid to long range.
- Very deadly if sprayed at close range.
- Moderate damage for a SMG class.
- Very light for running, almost like moving around with a Knife.
- Loses accuracy at mid-to-long range.
- Depletes ammo faster.
- Unstable recoil on sloped surfaces.
- Unusable holographic sight.
CF China has a renamed Kriss Super V called as MK5 that stands for Mega Kriss 5. It has the same model as the "old" Kriss Super V model. But the "original" MK5 came with Razer skin. There is no statistical differences between the MK5 with the original Kriss Super V, except for the skin and its green muzzle flash.
The original MK5 have been removed from the item shop, and the MK5 came back to the Item Shop with the appearance of MK5-Silver.
|Ares Silver||Pink||Platinum Blue|
- This gun has an unusable mounted Holographic Sight.
- It is currently the only Black Market SMG in CF Indonesia which can't be sold back for GP.
- It seems to be an unintentional bug, yet it's still unfixed, since this gun was able to be sold once won back on that day.
- Kriss Super V has the most variants than any other SMGs.
- It is also one of the few weapons to have both Gold and Ultimate Gold variants, where the Gold variant was proposed to be featured in CF Korea but cancelled and replaced with the Ultimate Gold variant.
- The standard Kriss Super V and most of its variants in Crossfire have their models based upon the Prototype KRISS Vector. Other KSV variants like the Kriss Super V-Ares uses the Generation 1 KRISS Vector (the prototype models have a different shoulder stock design than the Gen 1 models).
- The short magazine of the Kriss Super V in CF actually holds less than 25 rounds in real life. The 30+ round magazines for the KSV are longer and protrude beneath the gun.
- So far, the only variants that has JHP or tagging effect equipped are the Ares, JHP-Silver and the Ultimate Gold (confirmed in CF PH).