Kriss Super V is a submachine gun featured in Crossfire.
The Kriss Super V or KRISS is the American-made submachine gun that uses .45 ACP rounds. They use an unconventional delayed blowback system combined with in-line design to reduce perceived recoil and muzzle climb.
It has high accuracy and slightly powerful in its class. It can be fired continuously without losing the accuracy due its low recoil. The reloading speed is fairly fast like the other SMGs.
Since it uses .45 ACP with high rate of fire, Kriss Super V is very deadly at close range. Its accuracy starts to decrease if against targets in medium range but decreases greatly against long range targets with also decreased damage, so players need to manage wisely when using this SMG for mid to long range.
- Very deadly if sprayed at close range.
- Moderate damage for a SMG class.
- Very light for running, almost like moving around with a Knife.
- Loses accuracy at mid-to-long range.
- Depletes ammo faster.
- Unstable recoil on sloped surfaces.
CF China has a renamed Kriss Super V called as MK5 that stands for Mega Kriss 5. It has the same model as the "old" Kriss Super V model. But the "original" MK5 came with Razer skin. There is no statistical differences between the MK5 with the original Kriss Super V, except for the skin and its green muzzle flash.
The original MK5 have been removed from the item shop, and the MK5 came back to the item shop with the appearance of MK5-Silver.
- The Kriss Super V has a mounted Holographic Sight, but it cannot be used.
- The moderate damage and light recoil of this gun makes it a very famous SMG in CF Indonesia.
- Kriss Super V has the most variants than any other SMGs.
- The standard Kriss Super V and most of its variants in Crossfire have their models based upon the Prototype KRISS Vector. Other Kriss variants like the Kriss Ares use the Generation 1 KRISS Vector. (the prototype models have a different shoulder stock design than the Gen 1 models)
- The short magazine of the Kriss in CF actually holds less than 25 rounds in real life. The 30+ round magazines for the Kriss are longer and protrude beneath the gun.
- So far, the only variants that has JHP or tagging effect equipped are the Ares and the Ultimate Gold (confirmed in CFPH).