It features the same model and animations of the Kukri-Beast, but it has a full gold plate texture and silver steel texture on its body.
Due to the weapon being a re-skinned version of Kukri-Beast and not a VVIP item, it doesn't have any special effects such as quick draw and slashing effect but it still retains the special slashing sound, however.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF Japan
- CF North America
- CF Español
- CF Philippines (Soon)
- A glitch in CF Vietnam causes Kukri Beast-Noble Gold (along with its cousin M4A1-S Transformers Noble Gold & Desert Eagle-Born Beast Noble Gold) to not always show up in players' bag, despite being equipped. This results in hilarious effect when joining a game, such as having no Knife in Knife Only rooms, or unable to attack at all when infected (Mutation Mode and variants).
- If replay is saved and replayed, player characters will be shown wielding a Knife.
- This glitch can be exploited to obtain Dual Kukri / Dual Axe / IAS Devil Hunter / Mounted Weapons / Ghost Blade, Rappel when playing respective HMX maps, by surviving till the end without switching to any weapon, then press E to turn into Commando / Nemesis / Devil Hunter or just survive until transform into Knight. Once the round ends and players respawn, they will have the Hero's weapon in their Melee slot.
- Unfortunately, the player can't use the LMB Slash.
- The damage is copied from the Kukri Noble Gold itself, that means 300HP per RMB click (body - If player uses the IAS Devil Hunter - it has 5 slashes when using RMB, in other case : 1500HP for 5 success hits).
- For some reason, Dual Kukri won't deal more than 999HP on Mutants.
- Strangely, only the Dual Axe, Mounted Weapons and the Ghost Blade can go with the player's using characters, while Dual Kukri and IAS Devil Hunter go with the heroes's hand model.