It features the same model and animations of the Kukri-Beast, but it has a full gold plate texture and silver steel texture on its body.
Due to the weapon being a re-skinned version of the Kukri-Beast and not a VVIP item, it doesn't have any special effects such as quick draw and slashing effect but it still retains the special slashing sound upon hitting the enemy, however.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF Japan
- CF North America
- CF Español
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- A glitch in CF Vietnam causes Kukri Beast-Noble Gold (along with its cousin M4A1-S Transformers Noble Gold & Desert Eagle-Born Beast Noble Gold) to not always show up in players' bag, despite being equipped. This results in hilarious effect when joining a game, such as having no Knife in Knife Only rooms, or unable to attack at all when infected (Mutation Mode and variants).
- If replay is saved and replayed, player characters will be shown wielding a Knife.
- This glitch can be exploited to obtain Dual Kukri / Dual Axe / IAS Devil Hunter / Mounted Weapons / Ghost Blade, Rappel when playing respective HMX maps, by surviving till the end without switching to any weapon, then press E to turn into Commando / Nemesis / Devil Hunter or just survive until transform into Knight. Once the round ends and players respawn, they will have the Hero's weapon in their melee slot.
- Unfortunately, the player can't use the LMB slash.
- The damage is copied from the Kukri Beast-Noble Gold itself, that means it will deal 300 HP for RMB click (body - If player uses the IAS-Devil Hunter - it has 5 slashes when using RMB, in other case: 1500 HP for 5 success hits).
- For some reason, Dual Kukri won't deal more than 999 HP on mutants.
- Strangely, only the Dual Axe, mounted weapons and the Ghost Blade can go with the player's using characters, while Dual Kukri and IAS-Devil Hunter go with the heroes' hand model.
- In CF Philippines, Kukri Beast-Noble Gold's description claims that it gives the user a faster movement speed when wielding because of the 'special material' in it, despite the fact that it is not a VVIP weapon. It is unknown if its an intentional feature or not.